Chapter 02: Truths

Robin's POV

I woke up in immense pain and agony and sleepiness.

"You're up." Bruce said and I looked at him and my normal place the Medical Bay. They are a bunch of lying teammates.

"Hey." I was interrupted by Wally.

"You alright, Rob?" Wally asked and I nodded.

"I guess." I said and my voice sounded hoarse and sore.

"How long was I out?" I asked and sat up and a dizzy spell hit me and I shook it off.

"3 days." Batman said and I looked at the screen.

"Wow." I said and he nodded.

"Well, I gotta go." Wally said and zipped out leaving me and Bruce alone in the medical bay.

"Are you ok?" he said and made eye contact with me.

"Yeah." I replied and he smiled and placed a hand on my hot forehead.

"Get some rest." he said and I smiled and my eyes forced themselves shut. I heard a ray of voices and sounded, I opened my eyes and looked at the people in the room and saw the gauze around my chest and I sat up.

"Good you're up." Wonder Woman said and I looked around.

"What?" I looked and focused my eyes on them.

"What?" Barry said and I looked at them.

"Nothing." I muttered and saw basically all the heroes in the room.

"What's going.....?" I said and looked at Batman and he stared at me."Hm." I said and looked at the floor.

"The team was worried about you Robin; they've been waiting to talk to you." Bruce said and I stood up and walked into the kitchen and saw the team sitting in the couch.

"Robin, we have news." Artemis said and I looked.

"What is it?" I asked and she was smirking and frowning.

"Well, you're no longer in the team." she said as I looked at her and the rest.

"But I...I...I" I sputtered and looked at them.

"Yeah yeah. Don't give us that stuff about 'Oh I helped found this team' Supey, Aqua and I, did all the work." Wally said and I didn't make eye contact with anyone.

"You have 1 day to go back to Gotham City." Conner said and shoved me and walked by.

"Bye Robin." Artemis laughed and fist bumped Wally who laughed.

"Nice." Aqualad said and tried to catch up with them and Megan floated by laughing and leaving me alone in my own thought. No, No, No, No this can't be happening, I need this team.

"You know what." I said and looked around the room.

"Don't come to me for help when you get killed!" I yelled in an outrage and walked to my room. I slammed the door and grabbed my bag.

"That's just what we need a super powered team of teenagers." I said and changed from my Robin costume and changed into a black version of that with all black and a hood. I pull up the boot and secured the gloves and took off my mask and placed it on my bed with the slots of white staring at the ceiling. I slung the bag over my shoulders and looked around my room.

"Business as usual" I muttered and pulled my hood up.

"Batman's going to need a new bird boy." I said and jumped up into the vent and climbed through the system and into the outside world. I opened the latch and slid down the mountain side and ran into the city. If I was gonna lead a new life I need more training, skills, mental will and finally a new side. I began reaching deeper and deeper into the city and finally got to a place where I could think.

"Gonna new a new name." I whispered and someone appeared from the shadows.

"Hey give me your money." he said and I looked at him and he had me at gun point.

"Nope." I said and rushed at him and dodged the gun grabbed it and shot him and he fell to the ground and I threw the gun down and ran.

"Small price to pay." I said and flipped up the wall and landed on my feet and was still running. I could use a new name maybe Shadow or Nightwing?

/%{I