Memory

I was sat in my small room with my twin brother Pietro jr
It has been a couple days since my moms odd disappearance

I heard clattering downstairs "Pietro what's going on" I asked with a worried look spread across my face

"Shh it's ok sister" he said holding my hand.
His hands were warm against mine it was winter so it was very cold I do t understand how his hands were still warm.
"Pietro you know I need my hands to use my powers" I said

He let go of my hand and I seen a flash of blue that lit up my dimly lit room.When the bright blue light faded Pietro was already downstairs.

Loud gunshots echoed around the quiet house as I heard the quiet noise of the shells hitting the wooden floor

I darted across my room as I footsteps emerged upstairs.I pulled open the closet door and hid in the small corner in the dark clutching onto a necklace with the pendant of the constellation of Lyra on it that Pietro got me on our birthday the year before

I heard my door open slowly making a high pitched creaking sound which always hurt my ears.

"I know your in here Lyra" a voice said

The closer door suddenly swing open revealing a middle aged man with a greying beard that had an evil smirk on his face.

"Found you" the man laughed creepily grabbing a fistful of my hair and dragged me out of the small closet.

I let out a small whimper as my frail body was being rag dolled through the narrow halls of my home.

After he descended down the stairs he attempted to pull me to my feet.With no luck the creepy man dragged me towards the front door of my house.

Just as the man went to open the brown door I turned my head to my right.In my kitchen I seen my twin brothers body covered in blood with bullet holes scattered over his body.

"NO GET OFF ME YOU KILLED YOU MONSTER"I screamed thrashing  against the mans strong grip

My legs have way underneath me.I fell to my knees on the tiled ground as tears streamed down my red cheeks.Losing people you love hurts so much it's like the whole weight of the world had been thrown upon your chest.

I couldn't breath so I did the only thing that my body would let me do at this moment in time I screamed.

The room suddenly lit up.All I couldn't see all around me was a bright scarlet red.

I crawled across to Pietro's body.Crimson blood was still pouring out of him.I knew he was dead but I didn't want to believe it.I couldn't.

"Come on brother wake up please"I sobbed clutching onto his body covering myself in his blood.

I finally lifted my head and I seen what I had did just from one scream.Guards in black uniform were scattered across the kitchen there bodies lying so still.

I lifted the metal necklace and clasped it around my neck as i grieved the one person who was always there for me.

"Get up" someone ordered  from behind me with a chilling metal gun in his hand he looked like a rat.It was the grey beard and hair.Just like the other guy.

"You killed him" I mumbled my voice breaking as i gritted my teeth.

I could feel my powers start to rise again but someone quickly put something around my hands and my magic was gone.I couldn't use it anymore.

—————————

I found out the people who took me were called WCKD.World Catastrophe Killzone Department.

I was sitting on my bed that was always uncomfortable if felt as if you were sitting on the floor.Even worse my whole room was white completely white.

The same masked guards in there black uniform came into my room and grabbed my small wrists.They lifted me off my bed and started dragging me through the narrow corridors like usual.

I lifted my head and seen a boy.He looked around my age and he was also getting dragged around by there stupid WCKD minions.He was quite tall and had tan skin and raven colours hair.

The guard me that has hold of us both exchanged nods as we went past them as I have a soft smile to the boy which he returned with a bright smile and a wave.

——————

I was currently sitting in this white room again.I've never hated a room so much.It's just to bland.

My door suddenly clicked open and there was a group of boys with a couple of the WCKD minions that shoved them into my small room.I recognised one of them as the boy i smiled at a few days ago in the halls.

"Get to know each other" a gruff voice demanded then slammed my door making it bang and then proceeded locked it.

This was very awkward.I don't like meeting people.I didn't like people at all as a matter of fact.

The group of boys all stood close together exactly where the were pushed into the room.A few of them were looking around while others shuffled on there getting looking down avoiding eye contact.

"What are you just going to sit there all day or are you gong to some and sit down" I joked smiling awkwardly

They all shuffled over to my bed exchanging confused glances with each other before they sat down.

"So what are your names" I dragged out my words unsure of what to say.

" I'm Alby"
"Newt"
"Minho"
" call me Frypan or squiggy"
"Winston"
"Jeff"
"Chuck"

One of them still hadn't said there name yet we were all staring at him while he stared at nothing like he was in his own little world.

The boy i now knew as Frypan elbowed him in his stomach while smiling at me.The scowling boy let of a groan.

"What" he snapped

Fry awkwardly gestured over to me mumbling something like "she asked for your name"

"Gally,I'm Gally"

"I'm Lyra nice to meet you" I smiled

We all sat in silence for a couple minutes all off not sure of why we were here or what to do or say.

I wanted to freak them out because I thought it would be funny.

I looked around and I seen Minho was playing with a little toy in his hand throwing it between them.

I lifted my hand slightly a small red light emitting from it and the toy suddenly flew across the room landing on the door with a thud as I smiled proudly to myself .

"What the hell" Minho exclaimed looking around confused.

I lifted my hand again so this time the you flew back across the room right into Minho's head.

"Ow" he said running his head across the back of his head where the wooden toy had struck him.

"Who did that" alby snapped protectively

I looked and seen fry was standing up walking about my room inspecting all my things.

I seen a glass of water lying on my desk I lifted It up by moving my hand moved it floated just above his head.I waited for a moment then tipped the glass over and the water soaked him.

"Stop snooping around" I said laughing

"It's you that's doing all of this" newt said

"Yeah no shit" I said making an small energy ball in my hands

"Get her" Minho said then jumped on me and and the boys followed