Transfering Time

It was the end of summer and I Elsa Winters had a blast last summer hanged out with my friends especially with my sister.I am now 18 years old.I am living in the kingdom of Arendelle.Favorite color:all kinds of dark blue.I am single that's why this school year I am gonna find my boyfriend or maybe even bethroted because I'm next in line of ruling the kingdom.Now we were packing because we are gonna change schools.Now we went to Blue Disney College.Im in the course of a hero because I need to protect Anna;to protect the kingdom and even myself.

"Elsa!"my ghost mom called me.

My parents died when I was still 15 years old.

"Coming mom!"I shouted.

"Well hurry up the boat is here"she shouted back.

The boat was here and it's gonna bring us too a place called America;I think.When I went down dressed in my ice gown my mom gave me this cellphone thingy.Now;we are only waiting for Anna but I also heard Kristoff is coming.
I thinked that Anna will take the chef course even Kristoff.They said that they will make a restaurant of their own.

*****after 20 mins.*****

"Anna you've been there so long "I shouted upstairs.

Then she went down with a ton of baggage with Kristoff's.

"Anna are you sure your gonna bring all of that?"I questioned her.

"Yes plus we're gonna be gone for a year or 2 or 3 or even maybe 4"as she exagurate.

"Ok"I gave up.

Then we left saying goodbye.

JACK'S P.O.V.

Hello I am Jack Frost had a simple but fun summer.Still the gurdians told me that I should still go to College.They told me I should be in the course of a hero because I need to protect Emma;to protect kids all over the world and maybe myself.Im 18 if I'm still a mortal.Favorite color:all kinds of dark blue.I am still single;now maybe this is the time I found how to love someone else.The name of the school is Blue Disney College.Then I went down picking this what do you call cellphone.Then I kissed Emma's forehead and said goodbye.Then I rode this boat to America.

ELSA'S P.O.V.

The boat already arrived at America.Then I made my first step at America then took a selfie I think;with Anna and Kristoff.

"HELLO AMERICA!"I said shouting.

Then we rode this taxi that took us to our house.Before we arrive we passed a lot of parks;bridges;buildings and our school.Finally when we arrived inside the school our house was there No.100 to be precise.We looked inside it was a simple house then a teacher came in.

"Hello ummm Sorry you will be sharing this house with......"

I looked at her back and saw blue pupils like mine.

JACK'S P.O.V.

I finally arrived in America then suddenly I saw my friend Hiccup.I ran up to him.

"Hiccup!Hi"I said cheerfully.

"Ow JACK!"he said doing a bro-fist at me.

"Why are you here"Hiccup asked me.

"To study at Blue Disney College"I told.

"Me too!"he said to me jumping around.

"But I have no place to stay to"I told him.

"You could stay with me"

"Okay"

Then we travel,travel,and travel it was already 6:10 in the evening when we arrived.We also saw a teacher going to our house it was Princess Belle who said that we might share our house with others.

"Hello ummmm Sorry you will be sharing this house with Jack Frost and Hiccup Haddock"

Then I saw my pupils came in contact with a girl;that for me she was like an angel.

Author's Note:

Hi Frosters(your nicknames) I hope you like my Jelsa story the next one will be it might be next week.So hope you read my other story Elementz.So thank you sorry for any spelling mistakes and comment how it was.HAPPY VALENTINES(because I posted this on Feb. 14;2015)Please LIKE!;)