Classses I should focus on it

ELSA'S P.O.V.

***at school after she woke up***

I read a book for our class and I noticed that taking the hero course is hard!So I kept on reading until our teacher,North,walked in class.A few hours later the quiz started already.It was hard but I managed it.I saw the others also having a hard time too.The one thing that caught my eye is that Jack answering it quickly.Question after question he answered it with no complain"5 minutes left!"North shouted.This made me continue answering.

***after 5 minutes***

"Pass it all!"North shouted.

"Done or Not!"he added.

I saw Jack pass his with no complaint unlike the others.After a few minutes our teacher,North,told all our scores in the quiz.

***after the others***

"The one who passed are!"

"Jack Frost:28/30"North shouted.

"Rapunzel Corona:27/30"

"And,Elsa Winters:28/30"he lastly shouted.

I thought the quiz ends there but then North pulled a rope which opened and we all saw targets.We all wondered what is its use.

"Ok,Heroes or should I say NOOBS!"North shouted while climbing down from the rope.

"We all know that college you must study and if we don't we'll fail"he told.

"BUT!!You're in my town now and all you must do is train!"he added.

"First!Agility,you must have stealth moves around your enemies"until he showed us this machine that has spikes.

"Second!Strength!If you're powers doesn't work use your own strength!"then he showed us this punching bag.

"Then lastly!----"he was being cut by someone who is flying in a golden cloud.

"Ohh...Sorry Mister Sandy"North told and bowed.North looked at all of us and looked at us with a bad eye.So we all bowed and said"GOOD MORNING MISTER SANDY!"all of the class said in unison.

'Who is he?'I asked to Punzie beside me.

'I don't----'she was cut off when North told us to hush because Mister"SANDY-MAN"yup,I called him that in my mind,was about to speak.

"Hush!"North told to all of us.Then Sandy,the one I've decided to call him,showed up a bunch of signs on top of him.

'I am Sandy and I am awarded as the greatest hero of the year 5 times and that is a world record'North translated.

'I am just here to visit the course I started after I retired,I noticed there are a lot of students this year'he added.

'Some astonishing,some fine and some losers who thinks that they could be HEROES!'

'On the end of semester some will continue and some will leave,for those who will leave,they are the LOSERS who thinks that they could be HEROES!'

'So I hope you all study well but I mean train well for the test hmmmm'he ended and flew out of the window.

We were all shocked of what Sandy said.I just got the feeling that I'll be out.I just need to train well.

"Ok,then lastly POWER!!"North shouted.

"Your powers is the most important to control and have!"he added.

"Well time for TRAINING!"North shouted and I started(what a rhyme;)-LoidaSantiago6).

I went for agility then power and strength.I felt myself getting stronger and at the right angle,while the others were struggling but I saw Jack in every obstacle he dodged.He was so handsome...Wait did I just said I liked him?Then something nearly hit me but I saw someone block it and I was thrown to the ground with him above me.

"Thank yo...."I said as my vision went to normal.Then I saw it was Jack who was above me.I blushed and got on my feet as fast as possible.

"No problem"he answered as he blushed.

****later 4pm****

"Ok,I have to study hard and no more of Dreamy,Handsome and CUTE Jack!"I said to myself.

"Wait why am I keep on saying that!"I told to me.

"Time to go the library to get some book to studies"I told as I left.

I studied everything from history to today.It was hard to study but it was worth it.From agility,strength and power;I studied everything.It's gonna be a long time to do.

JACK'S P.O.V.

After the classes,I went to the house and lay down on my bed.I imagined what happened a while ago.It was so EMBARRASSING to do like that to Cute and BEAUTIFUL Elsa.Did I just said that?!So who needs reading books if you just need to use your powers.So I peeked at my cellphone and saw Emma had chatted me.So instead of studying,I chatted to Emma.(The month now is July)

****1 month later****

I saw Elsa after the exam and ran up to her.

"Hey Elsa!"I told.

"What?"she answered and I saw her holding books.

"Why do you need those?"I asked.

"To pass"she answered.

"HA!HA!HA!HA!"I laughed.

"Why,Frost?!"she answered.

"It's just,if you need to pass just use your powers and no need for books"I said picking a book from her.

"Just get away from me you,JERK!!"she told and everyone looked at us while Elsa left running away from me.

'What have I done?'I told to myself.

Author's Note:

Hi Frosters!I am so SORRY!Don't worry I'll gonna be posting a lot because I'm done with all my exams and it's SUMMER!:)Sorry for ending this chapter badly.I am also sorry for any grammar mistakes.Thank you everyone!Please follow me and vote please.Comment in what's coming up next and also what's wrong.And 1 more thing do you like having a Dare book for my Jelsa stories.Comment if you like and comment if my writing is fine.Thank you and HAPPY READING! :) P.S.The next chapter will be posted a few days after this. :)