First Day,I cant wait!

Author's Note:Hi.Im sorry for posting this late because I just had 8 exams this week!I might not be posting again next week because our exams are almost week by week so please understand me.Thank you.Hope you enjoy this one.

ELSA'S P.O.V.

I woke up and saw the light from the window flashing down to me.When I looked at the clock I saw I was already late.

"6o'clock!"I shouted.

"I'm so late"

I rushed down to take a bath then I put my hair on the braid.I guess I was the last one on the house so I locked up the door and ran as fast as I can to school.I wonder why did I wake up so late.I looked at my notebook and saw the schedule and I saw that the class will start at 6:30am.So I ran more faster until I saw a teacher so I slowed down.Then I looked at this huge building and has a huge dome.I also noticed that it was the biggest building around.It was actually the building I need to go to.So I went to my place inside they told me at the end of semester our teachers will choose 2 persons who will with another to see which of them learned more.I saw inside there was Punzie and Flynn.

Here I sat down beside Mulan and on the right a boy.I don't know what's his name but it was the same boy I was tranced with.I was about to say Hi to him but the our teacher is here already.Our teacher was Santa or North.

"Hello Everybody I'm North and I will be your teacher!"

"Now the first thing a hero must know that he must control his powers it also means don't use it in wrong times"

***after class***(sorry I don't know how to right it)

It was before lunch after classes ended.I was talking to Anna and Punzie when suddenly I bumped into someone familiar blue hoodie;brown pants and black boots.

JACK'S P.O.V.

I was talking to Hiccup and Flynn when suddenly I bumped into someone familiar blue ice gown and heels.It was the girl that I had been tranced.She blushed when I lend out a hand.

"Here"I told.Then I pulled her up.

"Oh,Um,Uhh,Hi"

"Hello"I answered.

"I am Elsa Winters"as she lend a hand.

"Jack Frost"as we shake hands.

OMG!She's so beautiful.Then we released hands.

"Ummmm,Bye"I told.

"O-ok"she answered.

Then the girls took off to go to have lunch.So we joined them as well.As we eat lunch I saw Elsa reading books.Boy,she really wants to past.So do me but I need to eat first.Our teacher or should I say North told us to come back after lunch.So we did as we told.

"Did you have a great lunch?!"North asked.

"No!"he added.

"I don't care but know let's continue of how to be a hero"North told.

After the lessons we finally travelled back home.Before we take dinner we remembered everything that North told us because we're gonna have a test about it.Then someone called out.

"DINNER!!"Anna told.

"So what are we gonna have this time"I told.

"Spaghetti"Kristoff answered.

"Yum"Punzie and Flynn said in unison.

ELSA'S P.O.V.

"So how was our spaghetti?"Kristoff and Anna said in unison.

"Great!"Punzie answered.

"Best EVER!!"Flynn told.

"10 over 10"Hiccup told.

"Fine"I told.

"Ehh My mother cooks better"Jack answered.

"But it's still yummy"he added.

"So how about dessert?!"Flynn asked.

"des....sert?"the 2 were confused.

"DESSERT!!"the 2 shouted looking at each other.

"Don't worry dessert's on me!"Me and Jack told in unison.

"NO!!ME!!"we both said in unison again.

"Ok I'll handle to the boys you to the girls"I told.

"Deal!"we both said in unison again.

The desserts looked exactly the same.It was ice cream sundae.So we did an experiment if our desserts taste the same.We switched for round 2.Then after round 2 they all told it was the same.It was kind off tad weird but it doesn't matter and I went back to my room to go to sleep.Slowly I heard the others went to their beds and said good night.Then I knocked on each room to said good night even to Jack.I was thinking about what a big day where doing tommorow and about me and Jack acting a little weird.After a few minutes I was drift off to sleep.

Author's Note:

Hi!Thank you for being so patient!I love you all and do you know candy well I'm gonna give to:

1.AliciaKerry

2.Gwinmatthew and

3.XxElsa ArendellexX

I'm sorry if I got any of those wrong.I also apologize for the wrong grammar.I love you all!Thank you for 95 views Frosters!Here have a hug(imagine hug) ;)Mwah!!Bye see you soon Frosters!P.S.I promise that it will get more romantic next time!!