~ 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞 ~

Sincere Kendwell
17
"this one might just be different"

Sincere Kendwell 17"this one might just be different"

"Come on Aunty just one hug" I held my arms open

"No boy you just got out off practice and your sweaty" she held her nose

"A lil sweat don't hurt nobody"
"Says who" she turned her face up

"Me" I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug

"OKAYYYYYYY" she pushed me away
" now I'm all sticky"

"It's all my love rubbing off on you" I smirked
"go away" she laughed

"Fine fine" I threw my hands up in defense
"But call me down when dinner ready"

"mhmm" she went back to the kitchen

I walked upstairs to my room

I was tired as hell from practice and my body was Aching. Aunty Diya said she'll run me a hot bath later so I was really looking forward to that.
Since my school is closer to aunty diya house I get to come over on the weekdays & go back home on the weekends. If I had to choose between Aunty Diya house & Grandma Lo's... I would chose Diya wit no hesitation. See over here I get whatever I want & freedom...No curfews , No Strict Rules , No yes ma'am, No yes sir....Just respect & communication...which is easy because uncle mar , diya cool plus grandma lo raised me better than to disrespect my elders. My mom died from giving birth to me so I never really got a chance to meet her I miss her every day..Sometimes I think Maybe Grandma Lo so strict on me because she's trying to protect me...but I'm 17 now and if she continues to treat me like a child how am I ever gonna prove to her that im a man. Pops is completely different tho, he's cool ash just like uncle mar and he has the best story times I mean this nigga done lived his life to the fullest you would think his life is a movie. He don't sugarcoat shit which I respect...one thing he won't tell me about tho....is my Dad. All I know is that he's in jail & if he ever tries to contact me ignore him. I wish I knew why he was in jail...I mean whatever he did must've been really bad because my family won't talk about him like at all. I'm not pressed about it the truth will come out one day.
They can't shelter me forever.
Can they?

After laying in my bed for a while I began to drift off to sleep but that was soon interrupted when I got a ft call from k3

" you ass just don't sleep do you"

"Man shut yo goofy ass up yo just mad I bust yo ass in practice today tch like always" k3 joked

" nah bro you must need hearing aids because I'm pretty sure coach said to stay behind in other words nigga you was ass and got called out"