'~*-♡𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎♡-*~'

(TW: M*neta)

Word Count: 3893

You and Katsuki get your ramen and you guys start eating. Once you both are finished you pay and and quickly leave. You guys are walking down the street when suddenly Katsuki stops in front of you. You turn around in a circle looking around everywhere not seeing anything, then you look back at Katsuki.

"What, Kat? You're scaring me, what's wrong?!" I grab his shoulder and look him in the eyes. "I think someone's following us..." he says quietly. Okay now I'm scared. I grab his hand "Well then c'mon! Let's go! I don't want to die" he follows and we quickly speed walk back to our house. Once we're inside we lock all the windows and doors. Our parents look hella confused as ask why we're locking the windows. 

"We think there was someone following us..." dad's face goes pale from hearing that. Mom just raises and eyebrow. 

"It's probably nothing, just go upstairs, and Katsumi. Clean. Your. Room." my mom tells me in a very stern tone. I pout, "but it is cleeeaann, there's just a few clothes on the floor..." "Well if there's some clothes on the floor than it's not clean, is it." i let out a sigh and head upstairs, not wanting to argue with Mitsuki Bakugou. 

I walk into my room and flop down on my bed. I pull out my phone from my bag and I decide to text Kaminari. 

Katsumi(ㆁᴗㆁ✿):
Hiii ヾ(^∇^)

⚡♡Denki♡⚡:
oh hey cutie

Katsumi(ㆁᴗㆁ✿):
whatcha doooiiin

⚡♡Denki♡⚡:
nothing much 
just playing some video games

Katsumi(ㆁᴗㆁ✿):
oooo fun

⚡♡Denki♡⚡:
hey..question
does it make you uncomfortable when I call you cutie?

Katsumi(ㆁᴗㆁ✿):
nope, its the first time anyone has
actually called me cute besides my parents-

⚡♡Denki♡⚡:
wow really? thats honestly really surprising  

Katsumi(ㆁᴗㆁ✿):
rlly? why do you say that?

⚡♡Denki♡⚡:
because your so cute ( ^◡^)

Katsumi(ㆁᴗㆁ✿):
really? i dont think so
you're*

⚡♡Denki♡⚡:
i-
wow
anyways YOU'RE really cute
 (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

Katsumi(ㆁᴗㆁ✿):
tyy <3 (ɔˆ ³(ˆ▿ˆ๑)

⚡♡Denki♡⚡:
yw cutie 
anyways i gtg
see you tomarrow ;)

Katsumi(ㆁᴗㆁ✿):
tomorrow*

⚡♡Denki♡⚡:
i- 
oml

_____________________________________