'~*-♡𝚄𝚂𝙹♡-*~'

(TW: Cursing. One mention of M!neta but that's it.)

Word Count: 1637

Katsumi was still asleep on Denki's shoulder. Everyone was talking and playing games. Katsumi clings to Denki's arm and he blushes. Mina starts taking pictures of the two.

"Mina stop!" Denki whisper shouts. "Aww, but you guys are so cute together! I'm gonna send these to Katsumi later!" she giggles. Denki just huffs and gives up. "Just don't wake her up.." he mumbles quietly and Mina gives him a thumbs up. 

Katsuki starts yelling at the top of his lungs because someone said something about him. Doubt it was anything serious. But with the sudden yelling it wakes Katsumi up. "H-HUH KAT WHAT HAPPENED??" 

-Katsumi's POV-

Katsuki wakes me up with his yelling. No surprise there. I rub my eye and look up at Katsuki who's just staring at me with a worried-ish look on his face. "Mnn...why the yelling? What'd you wake me up for dum dum?" I mumble still trying to wake up. If I wasn't so tired still my mood would have been completely different and I would've beaten the shit outta him.

I glare at him and I see him tense up. "..." He doesn't say anything and he sits back down. "So you wake me up for nothing?" I'm now starting to wake up and I let go of Denki's arm and get up and slowly walk over to Katsuki. "You know what happens when you wake me up. Right?" I say like grabbing his shirt. 

"Wait no- it was an accident stupid. Don't you fucking dare touch me." I smirk spreads across my face and I look up at Katsuki. "Are you scared?" I ask while my grin grows wider into a smile. 

"No! Shut up and just go back to sleep." Katsuki then pushes me away from him and looks out the window crossing his arms. "Oh now you've done it." I say while slamming his head against the window. He groans and glares at me. He knows he messed up, but he's not trying to show fear. Considering that he's in front of the class. If it was just me he'd be on his knees apologizing. 

I start tickling him. 

It's Katsuki's weak spot. I tickle him and he loses it. He bursts out laughing. Uraraka starts recording as Katsuki is dying of laughter while I tickle his sides. "Just take it!" I laugh at him and he tries pushing me away. "N-No! Hahaha! Stooop! I'm gonna kill you!" he continues laughing and I finally come to a stop. "Are you gonna wake me up again?" "No promises brat. But I'll try." "K good." 

-Time Skip-

We arrive at the USJ and we all get off the bus and head inside. We look around in awe seeing the different places and different climates. We talk to the pro hero Thirteen and she tells us about her quirk.

I'm so intrigued by Thirteen and her quirk, I don't notice the big purple portal in the middle of the USJ. "U-Uh...what's that big purple portal thing?" someone mentions, and we look over and see a bunch of villains come rushing out. "P-Please tell me that those are fake villains..." I mutter..

"EVERYONE GET BACK! THOSE ARE REAL VILLAINS! THIRTEEN PROTECT THE STUDENTS!" "W-What?!" I start panicking and continue looking around frantically panicking. "Everyone get back to the buses! We need to evacuate! Kaminari try contacting the school! We need more pro heros!"
"On it!"

Denki tries contacting the school but he has no connection. "Iida you have to run to the school to get help. You have to!" Thirteen yells looking over at Iida. "There's no way I'm leaving you guys behind!" Iida protests. 

"I-Iida you have to...we'll be fine! You have to get out of here to get help." I say placing my hand on his shoulder. "F-Fine...please be safe you guys." then he runs out of the USJ. Suddenly the big purple portal thingy circles around everyone and this guy in a suit starts talking. "Hello there, we are the League of Villains. Pleasure to meet you~" this guy is creepy.