Ecstatic

I've been searching

Here and there

Finding answers

Everywhere

Just to know

What was meant

By love

Some says it hurts

Others feel chilling

But now I know

There's this

Ecstatic feeling

When I'm with you

Is this love

You light up my da-

"SOLAARRRRRRRRRR!"

"COULD YOU RECITE YOUR POEMS ELSEWHERE YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR PASS AN HOUR BY NOW"

Solar chuckled as he heard a deafening voice telling him to come out from the bathroom for the third time.

He took the towel which was hanging on the door thus wearing it loosely at his waist after drying himself.

He serenely open the door only to reveal a pouting Yaya not bothered to look at the flawless view in front of her.

From the looks on her face, anyone could tell that she was furious.

Like tell me about it.

Who wouldn't be after waiting for almost two hours just to take a shower?

And Mr. Perfectionist here took his precious time in there making poems.

The other six splits of Yaya's husband were also occupying the bathrooms downstairs and some are waiting for their turn.

What's the big deal?

Just tell him to merge and boom problem solved.

Not that easy, aye?

After an unexpected incident happened after praying Subuh, all seven splits of him were unable to combine.

It started with the attempt of Boboiboy trying to steal a kiss from Yaya who was busy making breakfast for the both of them.

"EEEKKKKKKKKKK"

Surprised at the sudden interaction, she squealed and punched Boboiboy's stomach resulting in him slamming at the wall which was near the dining table where Yaya placed a hot cup of coffee she just made for him.

The force exerted by Yaya's mighty punch cause the whole kitchen to experienced a small earthquake.

The coffee on the table spilled on Boboiboy's dominant hand leaving a slight burn on it because the liquid mostly land on his power band.

Well that was fortunate

HOLD UP-