Prologue

Hello everyone! This is going to be the very first time that I wrote a story without a guide from a show.

This story was inspired by a Korean mini drama that I was watching. I created this story to see what you thought.

Don't worry. I used the Prince of tennis characters. When I was writing this story, I notice that the chapters were longer than i usually write. so the chapters are really long.

I should stop rambling and let you read. don't forget to vote and comment. if I don't see many comments and votes, I may remove the story and scrap the story for good.

I should let you read now. Happy Reading.

Disclaimer: all the characters besides Hikari and her family belong to Takeshi Konomi.

$&@&&"$&$

I walked to my desk and took out her laptop. I opened a blank page and started to type my own biography.......

Hello everyone, My name is Ishida Hikari. This is my story.....

I was born in Japan on November 24. My parents names were Yoshiko and Kasumi Ishida. My father came from a long line of successful Japanese entrepreneurs. My mother came from a long line of distinguished Japanese-Korean models and designers. I have a brother Arima and a sister Kokoro. I lived in Japan for the first two years of my life. We moved to California so that my father could grow his business.

I grew up in my family's wealth. Each person in my family made themselves popular to the world. My father was a CEO of a electronics company while my mother was a top model. My brother was following my fathers footsteps to take over my father's company one day. My sister was already becoming a sensation in the modeling world and the fashion world.

They were all successful at a very young age. I on the other hand had been in the spotlight because I was related to them. I was in famous magazines since I was born. I had no interest in my family's reputation. I didn't want to follow my families footsteps. They understood to a certain extent. They still wanted me to be successful. In truth, they were very disappointed with me. I was practically the black sheep in the family.

When I was young, my family were always busy. I rarely saw them at home. I didn't know much about them as I grew up. They were strangers to me. I never felt love from them. I didn't know what love was. They hired a nanny for me. My nanny, Hitomi, was very nice to me. She introduced me to the world of writing. She had written books that had been published. They weren't popular though but, she publish and sold enough to be noticeable by the older generation. She written a few children books as well. I read all of them.

I started to write my own books. I first started with children books. I wrote about mystical fairy, wise elves and their world in nature. Hitomi saw that I had a talent in writing. She encouraged me to publish my books. She helped me publish my very first book. It became popular throughout Japan. I got an award for my book.

As I got older, there were many expectations from the world on me. They expected me to follow my footstep. I written on the internet that I would not follow their footsteps but, my own. That crushed a bit of my family's reputation. My family didn't care too much about it. They said that they could always rebuild their reputation. Since then, I was out of the spotlight and the paparazzi lost interest in me. I was relieved to know.

As I grew older, I stopped writing books. I needed to focus on school. I had written books but, they were not published. So far, I had only published about five books. I wanted to learn how to write books in order to improve my skills in writing. After high school, I went to university at the east coast in New York. I got a bachelors in English and a minor in journalism. To improve my writing, I decided to pursue a masters in writing. I decided to go to Germany to study further.

My parents let me go to Germany to study. They would give me funds to live there. I packed everything that I needed and went to Berlin in order to pursue a writing career.

I didn't know that my life would change when I met him.