things are getting really crazy...

Rehearsal had just ended. Isabel found Frankie. 

"hey uh.. would you ever help me with my lines?" 

"you mean the Emma and Alyssa stuff?" Frankie asked 

"yeah if your cool with it. I was thinking what better way to learn my lines then with my girlfriend?" 

Frankie smiled. Girlfriend. They had never said that in public before. "we have to be really careful. I think my moms konw somethings up." 

Frankie shrugged. "well if they see anything we can just blame it on the acting" 

"that's true..." Isabel said still kind of unsure. "welll ok. This weekend? my place?" 

Frankie smiled "sounds like a plan" 

THE WEEKEND... 

Emma opened the door. "oh hey Frankie, Isabel's upstairs" 

Frankie stepped inside "thanks for having me over" 

Emma smiled "oh it's not a problem! we love having you over here" 

Frankie was soon in Isabel's room. Isabel leaped off her bed and grinned going in for a long hug. Frankie hugged her back. 

They slowly came out of the embrace. "so should we start?" 

Isabel got her binder. "sure. So I was thinking we could start when there under the bleachers?" 

"sounds good to me." Frankie opened up her binder and started reading. "you actually did it! we have a prom because of you!" 

"well me and a bunch of crazy actors" 

"it's like a love bomb went off I've seen like six prompotal's today" Frankie said smiling at her she reached her hand out and tucked a loose hair behind Isabel's ear. 

Isabel got chills, suddenly. It happened whenever Frankie touched her or even looked at her it felt nice but still surprising. 

"are you ok? you of of spaced out there" Frankie smirked Isabel snapped out of her daze and looked at her. "oh yeah I'm good. Still not used to all the touching i guess" 

"I don't have to if you don't want me too" Frankie said 

"no! no I-I like it, it's nice" Isabel blushed 

"that's good" they just looked at each other for a moment, lost in each other's eyes. 

When Alyssa opened the door, thankfully in the nick of time Frankie jumped back and sat on the bed a good five feet away from Izzy. 

"hi mom" 

Alyssa looked at the two of them "hi. I just wanted you girls to konw I put out some snacks downstairs whenever you want them" 

Alyssa looked at her daughter's face. "you look flushed, are you feeling ok?" 

"oh yeah! yeah I'm good.. just surprised that you came up here" 

Alyssa looked at the 14 year old not quite believing her. "well ok, have fun you two" 

the second she shut the door they girls exhaled a breath. "that was too close.." 

Frankie nodded "way too close.." 

OOO so Alyssa may be unto something.. anyway is there anything else you guys want to  see? comments?    suggestions? improvements? let me konw! I would be happy to answer them:)