2

Making it from Mondstadt to Liyue in one day in your wolf form was fairly easy. Aether, the traveler had to make some breaks in between, before continuing.
As you saw his struggle you made your appearance known to him you came, running from his right. As soon as Aether saw you, he drew his sword pointing it at you to keep you away from him with a safe distance.

As you know that he's a traveler you didn't expect someone to be with him. It was a flying figure, a pixie??
Clearing you thought while shaking your whole body with the fur you sit down, still in your wolf form trying to give him one of your pat.
The traveler seems suspicious at first before kneeling down and taking your pat in his left hand. '' hello there wolf you gave us quite a scare''
''Paimon thinks it's friendly does it want to go with us?'' The traveler shrugged his shoulders.
''it will follow us if it wants to follow us, I don't mind it''
At this your tail began swinging and you barked showing your brutal teeth.
''Paimon thinks that's a yes'' you got out of your sitting position and the small group of 3 started traveling to Liyue.

As you knew you had to reach Liyue even today for the rite of descension. You made haste and looked out for danger to try and keep Aether and paimon our if it to not waste time. So you kept scouting areas and looking back at Aether if it was the right way. As soon as there was danger you either took it down or lead Aether on a different path to get there on time.

It worked and soon you reached a bridge with a gate on both sides on every post stood a Millelith with their spear.
'Well if someone said Liyue didn't care about security, I'd say they have enough of those' you thought while taking some steps forward as soon as you tried to approach the gate the soldiers shut your way. Whining you looked up at Aether, who tried to convince you belong to them. At the end the traveler won and you were able to pass, it really annoyed you that you had to depend on someone else to enter a city but it was fine.

'Maybe, Just maybe to spare the trouble you could walk in your human form, but that wouldn't be such a good idea'

As you gathered your thoughts, you stood on the Yujing Terrace many people surrounding a elegant lady she wore a dress with some tiny heels her hair half down half up. As tiny as you compared to some humans you couldn't see what was going on. Being sneaky was a plus in this situation.

You easily got behind the elegant lady apparently she's the Tianquan of the Qixing.
You didn't know what it was so you looked up to her in respect as soon as you heard it was some sort of title.

-cutscene of Morax falling down-

'Dead? Zhongli? Morax? No no it can't be' you shook your head looking to your left to try and keep yourself from looking at the dragon like- figure. As you looked over to the left you saw a boy on a tree very far away, he looked in pain.

 As you looked over to the left you saw a boy on a tree very far away, he looked in pain

- credits to artist

But you couldn't be sure since it was so far away like at least 3 mountains, you're only able to see him in this wolf form.
As you saw Aether talking to paimon about escaping you slowly retreated back to them.

''We need to get out of here before they think we did something evil and killed him'' paimon the flying pixie whispered. At this your wolf form stomped the left pat mentioned to move.

As you tried to escape you couldn't help but remember 'being sneaky was a plus in this situation,

''Ironic'' you said.

You guys were so close to escape, already on the stars and on the way down and as soon as your hope gots up it went back down again. Aether made noise through a stick he stepped on. This caused some alarms to the Millelith.
,,hey you wait, get them-'' And then it was interrupted by rustling and another voice saying ''hey girls wait up'' he jumped onto the stairs and took on the soldiers before he lead you guys away.

It was suspiciously on how quick he took them out, it looked like kids play for him, well in case it would've probably been for you as well. But he seemed to enjoy it.

One thing was for sure you would keep an eye out for him.

''Well I like his style and his strength so in case I probably should watch him for some time and he hasn't even told what the hell just went on and where he's leading us'' you thought

Haha 825 words it isn't much sorry
Updates every Sunday :3 or on festivals etc. 
Next chapter I will put in the story of the adapti and fighting UwU
Hehe and a lil surprise
Xiao either in the third chapter or in the fourth sorry I'm taking so long I apologize I'm trying to get ideas how to write this so please spare with me and my grammar :(
Please share vote and comment ;)
Message me if you want any information I don't bite