Roy x Reader

(note: I'm very bad at writing so please ignore any spelling mistakes or stupid stuff like that)

You sat against your bedrooms wall doing homework, your back ached and your hands were tired, you let out a long sigh put your homework down and decided to take a small walk before continuing your work, it was dark out but the street lamps let out enough light to help you see, it was a pretty safe neighborhood except for the Hatzgang, they just wear hats and bully people, nothing to dangerous but you really hated it, Roy and his friends, Robert, and Ross always tey were dah meaners.

it was very annoying and made you never look forward to going out, but it was about 9 pm and they shouldn't of been out it was a week night..
as you walked a cold breeze brushed against you, you shivered and continued to walk.

you heard childish laughing and knew it was Roy.
You really didn't want to deal with them so you immediately started walking back, to late they spotted you.

You looked back at them and didn't say thing then Roy walked towards you saying "What are you doing here??" You rolled your eyes and answered "None of your business"
if he's gonna he mean to you then your gonna be mean to him,
Roy huffed and said
"agh, seriously why are you here! Loser." "Roy can you just leave me alone, I'm just taking a break" "A break from what Y/N" "Doing work, okay? Can you just leave me alone" Robert tapped Roy on the shoulder "Roy I think we should leave them alone." Roy squinted at you "Fine." They all turned around and left. Wow that wasn't so bad! You walked back home and did the rest of your work.

<time skip to the morning>

You got up and started getting ready for skool.
You grabbed your back pack and walked out the door, your gonna walk to skool since every time you rode the bus a few kids would whisper about you and sometimes even pick fights with you and yikes. You got to skool, and saw Roy and his buddies talking to each other. agh not again, you walked past them into the skool not making eye contact with them at all.

Roy's POV:
There they were Y/N I knew they hated
my guts but they're so pretty/handsome, they walked past me and all I could look at was them..Robert noticed me looking away "Roy? Are you alright?" I looked back at him startled "O-oh yeah yeah."

Y/N's POV:
After finishing up school and walking back home I was confronted by Roy, just Roy no one else. "Where are your friends?" I let out harshly "Y-Y/N, I need to tell you something.." Uhhh "What is it?" Roy looked down "Uh, I'm sorry..for being a jerk." Holy heck did he actually just say that?? He must've been lying "Are..are you joking??" Roy looked you deeply in the eyes "N-no Y/N, I swear I-I'm telling the truth..I..l...do you wanna be friends?"

Roys POV:
I wanted to admit I had a crush on them but I knew they'd say they didn't like me back..so I'm just gonna befriend them and maybe..one day I could tell them. They looked at me REALLY surprised then they said "Yeah sure!" I was so happy they said yes!

Nobody's POV:
Y/N and Roy became friends, of course Roy would try bullying other people but Y/N would always stop him they were friends for a while, then one day Roy asked Y/N to meet with him somewhere.

Y/N's POV:
He asked to meet him by the graveyard, cool, was he gonna murder me or something? When I got to the graveyard there he was, he was holding flowers..flowers?

Roy's POV:
Hopefully they would come, Ive been waiting months to ask, we've became such good friends, hopefully they feel they same for me..I heard footsteps and turned around. "Y-y/n, Hi..Here." I handed them the flowers.

Y/N's POV:
YASSSS "R-Roy your so sweet" I blushed and took them, he looked at me and then said "Y/N I've been waiting a long time to tell you this.."

(I'm stopping there besties
UHHHHHHHHHH yeah~)