Pico x Reader (lime)

(btw i dont know how to write also lime is like lemon but no bad bad stuff)

You and Pico have been dating for a few months, he's always been so sweet and funny and nice.

One day after work, you walk into your apartment. its like 4am you worked for a while.

Y/N: *yawn* i'm pretty tired..

You walked into your bedroom, Pico was in your bed..asleep

Y/N: Pico?
You softly put your hand on his shoulder
Pico: u-uh, Oh hey y/n i've been waiting for you..
Y/N: sorry..busy day at work..can i ask why?
Pico: oh..uh no reason..
Y/N: there has to be a reason
You said while getting in the bed next to him.

You hadn't noticed it before but..your pretty sure he's naked.

Y/N: uhm, hey Pico?
Pico: Yeah Y/N?
Y/N: are...are you naked?
Pico: Yes..yes i am..
Y/N: Why are you completely naked in my bed??
Pico: *sigh* Fine..i was gonna try to seduce you tonight, but i ended up just falling asleep...you were supposed to be back like 8 hours ago..and my back hurts, and i'm super tired.
Y/N: Aw, i'm tired too...How about we just...um kiss or something..
Pico: Huah, sure..

Pico got up a bit, making sure that the blanket was still covering him, he leaned close into your face and you felt his breathing as his lips started getting closer to yours, he grabbed the side of your face and gave you a wet passionate kiss.

You sat there making out with him for what felt like hours, he then remembered that humans need to breathe, he got out the kiss and immediately started sucking your neck and giving you little kisses.
not expecting it you start making small noises.
Y/N: p-pico...m-m..mmm..
Pico: Do you want me to stop??
Y/N: o-oh no i j-just wasn't expecting t-that..

Pico went back to kissing you, leaving hickies.

Pico: *yawns* Well maybe we can continue this..after we get some sleep..
He wrapped his arm around you.
Pico: Night Y/N
Y/N: goodnight Pico..
—————————————————
Bruh what was that?
UHM yeah