Chapter 6: Dinner

Y/N's POV:

From today Taehyung, Hyunjin oppa and Yeji unnie are living with us, I saw that Taehyung was uncomfortable because oppas were staring at him, well why won't they? They have seen him after 2 years. We had a hard time accepting the fact that he's dead and it took us just one day to accept he's not dead. Well I know these three are here to kill the Mafia Kiwoon and will go back Malaysia after their work is done but I won't let him go, not this time.

"Shall we have dinner?" Yoongi oppa asked breaking the silence between us, "yeah sure" Yeji unnie answered. After that we grabbed our seats on the dinning table and got seated. We sat according to this: 👇🏻

Taehyung - Yeji - Hyunjin - Suga
    Jin                                                      Jhope
Y/N - Jimin - Jungkook - Namjoon

After that we started eating in silence, well this is the first time jin oppa is not on his phone or else whenever we are having lunch/dinner/Breakfast he's always on his phone talking about his work, security bla bla bla.

"Uhmuhm" Jin oppa cleared his throat taking our attention, "so...I was thinking that...why do you guys want to kill Kiwoon? And why are you guys here?" Jin oppa asked. "Well, she were kids he killed our parents which led us to become mafias, we have killed many people to reach to our murderer and 2 years ago when we came to Seoul we heard that Kiwoon is the boss of these people and that's when we heard that he's also after Kim Seokjin, Min Y/N and Kim Ta-- I mean after your brother. He left seoul and ran away to Malaysia because once we attacked on him.... Reaching Malaysia...we saw that he succeeded to kill your brother...that time we didn't knew he was your brother because he looked opposite of whom we saw....and after 2 years, he's back to Seoul" Hyunjin oppa explained.

"I...still... don't get it...that he had problem with me, why did he...killed my brother and....want to kill Y/N..." Jin oppa said looking sadly at Taehyung who was busy looking at his hands. "Well... there are many reasons" Yeji unnie said, "1st reason, you are a billionaire and populae. Second reason, if you die, your properties will be named on your brother and Y/N. 3rd Reason, he will never win anything or achieve anything untill you are alive" Yeji unnie explained. "But Noona, Mr. Jin's is brother is dead, right?" Taehyung said, I took a glance of Jin oppa who had a sad smile on his face, well it even hurt me that his own brother is calling him 'Mr. Jin', it must be eating him.

"So if Y/N is also dead, who will be the owner of his properties?" Taehyung asked, "well after that...Kiwoon....will occupy them and if anyone will stop him...he will kill them" Yeji unnie explained and we nodded. "By the way... Taehyung" Jin oppa called him, he looked at him, "call me Jin Hyung" he said as he stood from his seat leaving the house, Yoongi oppa immediately stood from his seat too and followed him. "Unm....Since you guys live with us now, let's not be formal" Hobi oppa said smiling, "but I was wondering, you guys know we are Mafias and we can betray you anytime, why do you guys trust us?" Taehyung asked.

Oppas went silent, "Noona, is it necessary to live here?" Taehyung asked looking at Yeji unnie, "it's ok. If you don't want to live here" Jungkook said looking at his food, "yeah we are not forcing you to live here" Jimin added as he stood from the seat leaving the house followed by Jungkook, "what is wrong with these guys?" Jhope oppa said as he also stood from his seat "yah! Come back you all!" He shouted also leaving the house.

Now there were only me, Hyunjin oppa, Yeji unnie and Taehyung remaining. Taehyung chuckled and also left the house followed by Hyunjin, me and Yeji unnie looked at each other "I think...the guys are not liking Taehyung's attitude..." Yeji unnie said with an awkward laugh, "but also can't do anything..." I said with a sad smile. "Y/N, just spend time with him and he will remember you all by himself..." She said and I nodded.