Chapter 22 : Coma [Last]

Y/N's POV:

"Boss, he's here and beating our people to death" the guy said to Kiwoon—well first you must be thinking how did he survived? That day when Taehyung and Jin oppa came up from the elevator, at ground his people came and took him away and after that today he kidnapped me, I'm so scared, plus worried about myself and Taehyung too. They have tied me with ropes in a chair and have covered my mouth with a tape.

I flinched when I heard the noise of gun shot and that's when Taehyung came, his head bleeding badly, blood flowing from his lips, gun in his hand and clothes almost red-- did he got shot? "Leave her" he said as soon as he saw me, "No No No~ you, your brother and her brother made my life hell, you guys deserve to die but before that let your 'Girlfriend' will see you dying infront of her" Kiwoon said as he gestured more guys to attack him.

But Taehyung one by one beated them all, he killed them but it's not like he didn't got hurt, he also got badly hurt, the bullet went very closer from his head— my eyes widened when suddenly Kiwoon pointed his gun on my head, "Mmmm" I tried to shout yo get Taehyung's attention who was busy beating the guys, buy thankfully he saw him and his eyes widened too.

"No!!!" He yelled while I closed my eyes tight and than *Bang* and another *Bang* but wait I didn't fell anything, I opened my eyes and my eyes widened as more tears started to roll down my face like a river, Taehyung took the bullet for me, he was bleeding, "hahaha" Kiwoon laughed but than again *Bang* turning my face around I found Younghoon, he again shot Kiwoon, again and again. I looked towards Taehyung who slowly fell on the ground while facing me, "Y/N......"

"Taehyung!" Younghoon shouted as he went to him, he looked at me and immediately removed the tape and untied me, I went to him and hugged the unconscious body "Taehyung! Taehyung-ah wake up!! Taehyung please!" I cried harder, I saw how he was bleeding nonstop, Younghoon carried him on his back and ran towards his car, without wasting more time we took him to the nearby hospital. The doctors took him to the emergency room while I called oppas and told them about this.

In no time they came, "how's he?" Jin oppa asked, "I-i don't k-know oppa..." I sobbed, Yoongi oppa hugged me and cried on his chest, "doctors are saying....that he lost so much blood...so they can't say anything confirmed" I heard Younghoon, I turned, "don't say that...please Younghoon, t-they will save him" I said, he tilted his head towards the left while his tears escaping his eyes.

"Everything will be fine....he will live for his brothers and a sister" Hyunjin oppa said, "he... finally remembered us...." Jimin said as he hugged Jungkook, my eyes widened "h-he remembered everything?" I asked and Jhope oppa nodded, "he did" Namjoon oppa said as he hugged me...h-he finally remembered me...he finally remembered my love....he finally remembered his brothers....but why this happened? Today...is the New Year and we are loosing him again.

After two hours, waiting for the doctor to say something, jin oppa walking back and forth waiting while everyone praying for Taehyung. And finally the door opened the doctor removed his mask and looked at Younghoon, "thankfully we were successful to save him" he said which made us all sigh of relief, "but... he's in coma...and we don't know when will he wake up" the doctor said which made our smiles fade-- at least he's alive-- but still he's alive but not alive.

Narrator's POV:

It's been two years already but Taehyung never waked up, an alive but dead body. Hoping he will wake up today, his brothers, sister and Y/N daily visited him but he just laid there. They started loosing hope that he will never wake up again, especially Y/N, so she decided to take a walk near the cafe where she and Taehyung met for the first time.

While In the hospital the guys entered his room, admired their brother and left when suddenly Jungkook saw a movement in Taehyung's hand, "he moved!" He shouted, "what?" Jhope entered the room not believing what the younger said and that's when Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, "T-taehyung-ah..." Jhope said surprised while Jungkook called the doctor and others. "Taehyung-ah" Jin said as tears of joy started escaping his eyes finally seeing his brother awake.

"H-hyung..." Taehyung muttered while the doctor went to him and checked him, he smiled at Yeji "he's fine and awake" he said which made the girl smile widely Taehyung sat straight on the bed and the guys hugged him tightly, "Hyung... can't breathe" he said, the guys pulled away and Yeji hugged her brother not wanting to loose him again.

"Glad you are awake" Yoongi said and everyone nodded in agreement, "everyone's here but where's...Y/N?" He asked, "she is... going to meet her boyfriend" Jimin lied which made Taehyung frown, "no she can't" he said as he stood from the bed tried to walk but it looks like his legs have forgotten how to walk but with the help of Yeji he walked in circles in the room.

"Yah! He's kidding, she was just missing you so she went to the cafe where you guys First met" Jungkook said which made Taehyung look at him and nod.

Y/N's POV:

This is the place where our Act started as a boyfriend and girlfriend, and we mostly spend time in here, this place have lots of memories. Leaving the cafe I started walking towards the place where I met Taehyung again after loosing him, I signed and that's when I felt someone behind me, "Y/N" I stopped at the voice **that voice...** I thought, "Will you play an Act in my life?"

Tears started escaping my eyes, turning around I found Taehyung smiling at me, I ran towards him and hugged him tightly, he hugged me back and that's when I heard some noises, "Happy New Year!!" The guys and Yeji unnie shouted and came out of the cars, I chuckled at them.

"This is the best New Year" Jimin said and I nodded, "I agree Hyung" Jungkook said, "and you rrrrrrap Monster?" JungKook asked Namjoon oppa earning and smack on his head from him which made us giggle, I looked at Taehyung and he looked at me.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

.

[A/N: Aaaaannnnddd that's the End of the story! Bye!]