°Confusion~°

A short blonde was walking to his class with a scowl on his face, he was already pissed off and he wasnt even in class yet.
Why is that?.

The boy opened his classroom door and slammed it.
All eyes were on him, and not in the kind of way he enjoyed; especially one pair of eyes that he hated.

Dekus, his emerald green eyes that he always managed To get lost in.
His beautiful Green curly hair That the sun shined in making him look so beautiful.
His adorably innocent eyes that held an amasing ambition.
his cute smile. And his perfectly diamond shaped freckles.

He Hated it, he wished he could just dissapear!.
He didnt understand why he always stook by him even when he abused him?.
why?.
katsuki glared at him and sat at his desk leaning against his chair, with his feet on his desk.
Iida started yelling at him about stuff he didnt give a shit about, who cares about how hard they worked when he was obviously better than them?.

These loosers didnt understand that there was no competition, and they can all go die in a hole for all he cared.

"oi, kacchan!, what are you so overly pissed for?"

'That did sound like dunce face, who was that-' Katsuki heart skipped a beat when he realised who said it.

Deku. It couldnt be! that stupid nerd doesnt have the balls to cuss!, And definitely not too me of all people!.

"What do you want you stupid nerd!?"  katsuki yelled At his stupidly cute face.
"whats with the attitude?"
'im killin him'.