𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Hello fam! Welcome to my new book ✨

Before the first chapter, I just wanna clear a few things to the readers 🍃

☘ 1 This is a bl book. So if you don't like bl or your homophobic, please don't read the book. I won't tolerate any abusive/ hate comments.

☘ 2 I am a supporter of the LGBTQ community and I hope you can respect everybody here.

☘ 3 This is purely a work of fiction and has no resemblance with real life. So please remember that.

☘ 4 It may contain smut/abuse/ 18+ stuff so read at your own risk.

☘ 5 The main characters are Seojun and Suho. If you have seen True Beauty, you may know them. This ship is purely my imagination and it does not have any relation with the real world. I just shipped the characters in the kdrama. I hope you understand that.

☘ 6 Also, plagiarism in any form/ language is prohibited.

☘7 This book may contain emotional and physical abuse, family issues, self harm and violence. So please read at your own risk. I don't want to trigger anyone's horrific memories. So be careful. I want you all to be okay.

8 This story is purely mine. So if some scenes match with any other story, it's purely coincidental.

☘ 9 The chapter names are songs that go with the entire vibe of the story as it moves on.

☘ 10 The song and the artist's name are written at the begining of each other.

Lastly, I hope you will support this book just like the others and enjoy the book!✨❤

These are our two main characters

Cha Eun Woo - Suho

Hwang In Yeop - Seojun