Interrogative Interrogation

Interviewer: Do you know why you're here today Ms. Ladell?

Kym: We are here to discuss Lauren, am I correct?

Interviewer: Indeed. So, Lauren, she went missing 6 months ago-

Kym: 6 months, 1 week, and 2 days. She's been missing for that long.

Note: Interviewee's mood has become blue.

Interviewer: Yes, and what kind of affect has her absence had on your precinct?

Kym: Well like any friend, they would be worried and shocked. William was confused when he heard the news and after about 1 month still didn't fully recover from the shock, after all, they have been friends since before I knew them.

Interviewer: I see, and how about Ms. Desroses and Mr. Randall? How did her absence affect them?

Kym: Well they were never particularly close to Lauren but Lila is a benevolent person while Grumpy Cat is more the opposite so naturally Lila was worried.

Interviewer: Grumpy cat?

Kym: Lukas's nickname in the precinct.

Note: Interviewee's mood has changed from melancholy to a slightly more jovial mood.

Interviewer: Okay, do you mind moving on to the next question?

Kym: Not at all, please continue.

Interviewer: Before the whole ordeal, did Lauren act different, odd, even weird in some way? Did her demeanor change?

Kym: I-I've always known Lauren was blocked off. There was always this part in her that seemed so far to reach. This goes for William as well, though he is less blocked off. Anyway, Lauren always had this pensive look in her eyes. It was always a thousand mile stare and I think all the workers in the precinct felt wary of her whenever she was in this state which was most of the time. I suppose Lauren was always emotionally unavailable which isn't too big of a surprise because of what happened during the Allendale incident.

Note: Interviewee's mood has significantly decreased.

Interviewer: Ah, yes, very unfortunate.

Kym: But there was something that unsettled me and still does to this day. She would sometimes take random leaves and not come back to work for days at a time. If she was lucky she'd come back to work almost immediately after she left. She was spontaneous, I dare say more spontaneous than me!

Interviewer: Did Lauren have any romantic relationships?

Kym: Yes, yes she actually did. His name is Kieran, they dated for a few months.

Interviewer: By a few months do you mean they broke up or-

Kym: No they didn't break up, Lauren just disappeared.

Interviewer: And what was the boyfriend's reaction to her disappearance?

Kym: He was calmer than expected though like almost everyone else, you could see the worry in his eyes.

Interviewer: If I said Lauren was alive and it's bona fide, how would you react?

Kym: I would be suspecting you for the disappearance of Lauren.

Note: Interviewee's mood has shown slight signs of aggravation.

Interviewer: What if she just wanted to run away from this depressed Kingdom?

Kym: You do know that all people who live in Ardhalis would come after you for saying that.

Interviewer: But you and I both know that what I am saying is not a complete lie.

Kym:.....

Interviewer: That is all for this interview. Thank you for coming.

Kym: No problem. Just be careful with what you say next time.

Interviewer: I will.