Eagle-Eyed Examiner

Bolded words = Lie

Examiner: So you're the boyfriend.

Kieran: That I am.

Examiner: I see no point in beating around the bush so I'll be straight with you and just ask. Did you kill Lauren Sinclair?

Kieran: No! I would never! She was my girlfriend!

Examiner: Okay, but did you have anything to do with her disappearance?

Kieran: No! I would never intentionally hurt Lauren!

Examiner: Did she say anything to you, anything at all, before her disappearance.

Kieran: She....she....she didn't say anything.

Examiner: Why did you hesitate?

Kieran: I was reminiscing. 

Examiner: So you don't know anything. You have no leads. At all? 

Kieran: That is correct.

Examiner: She's dead.

Kieran: What? 

Examiner: Our detectives found her in a convent in Parrminster. The nuns there reported a woman with I quote "hair the color of red autumn leaves and eyes of gold." Is that somewhere you think Lauren would go?

Kieran: I know my girlfriend very well. She would never go to a convent. She is not religious. 

Examiner: Perhaps she had sinned and wanted to be cleansed. You know some people affiliate themselves with the church to escape their past. Are you a man of god Mr. White?

Kieran: No. If I were, I would surely taint the name of god and all those who stand with him. 

Examiner: Your reply has piqued my interest greatly though I'm afraid I have gone off topic so if you don't mind, let us get back to the disappearance of Lauren Sinclair. 

Kieran: Of course! If we were to continue analyzing my reply, I may have to kill you.

Examiner: Oh! Your humor is quite interesting!

Kieran: Ah yes, humor.

Examiner: Unless you were not lying and you truly meant what you said.

Kieran: That isn't for me to tell you. After all, you are the examiner here. 

Examiner: Ah, a challenge. It's been a while since I've come across one. This should be interesting to say the least.

Kieran: Unfortunately, we are running short on time. I have a train to catch.

Examiner: Is that so? To where may you be headed?

Kieran: To a convent in Parrminster.