Character Oc Information

{Picture of what Bloom looks like (in the 2003 version). Image owned by Lilliana. [DO NOT STEAL!!!].}

====================================================

Full Name: Princess Bloom

Human Alias: Bloom Valentine

Age: 17-18 years old

Gender: Female

Species: Neutrino

Birthmark: A red shining diamond on her forehead

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Sweet, bubbly, kind, brave, smart, curious, resourceful, a bit shy, honest, determined, etc.

Occupation: Science assistant (formally); Princess

Voice Actress: Mandy Moore

Power(s): Nature manipulation, hand to hand combat, and other hidden powers

Flaw(s): Has a bubbly personality; Puts loyalty before pride

Birthplace: Dimension X

Title: Princess/Ruler of Dimension X

Home Dimension: Dimension X

Family Member(s): Emperor Dinzo (father; deceased), Empress Hera (mother; deceased), Shuri (bodyguard), Princess Abigail (future daughter), Princess Holly (future great granddaughter), Prince Eren (future great grandson), Prince Jacob (future great grandson), Prince Leon (future great grandson), Lady Tribble (cousin; deceased), Princess Hope (alternate future daughter; In "Same As It Never Was"), etc.

Shuri [Pictures Below]

(normal form) 

(true form)

Friend(s)/Allies: April O'Neil (best friend), Casey Jones, Splinter, Leonardo (love interest), Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo, Karai, etc

Enemies: The Shredder, Kraang, Bebop (sometimes), Rocksteady (sometimes), Karai (formally), etc.

Love Interest(s): Leonardo (later boyfriend; future husband)

Pet(s): Milo (a male cat in camouflage because his true form is an alien cat/rabbit from Bloom's home world)

Likes: Reading books, charity, her garden, little woodland creatures, being with Leonardo, singing, dancing, etc.

Dislikes: Humans (that are evil), perverts, snobby people, people who only want to use her for their selfish deeds, isolation, etc.

Background Information: Princess Bloom is the Neutrino ruler of Dimension X. She is a kind and benevolent person to all and her family have made many allies and formed many alliances throughout the cosmos.

Then, Bloom ran away (with her loyal guard, Shuri and her alien pet cat/rabbit, Milo) from her home dimension to hide on Earth, after Ch'rell started an all-out attack on her kingdom and destroyed her home dimension. While on Earth, she disguises herself as a human in order to blend into her new environment.

In the past, before Ch'rell destroyed Dimension X, Bloom's people visited Earth and were saved from an attack by the Utroms and because of that her peoples culture is similar to ancient Japan, which is why Bloom wears a Japanese dress, as a result. Over time, Bloom soon meets and befriends April O' Neil and worked with Baxter Stockman, as another science assistant.

Eventually, the two later meet the turtles and together they help them in their battle against the Shredder. Bloom does tend to get scared by some villains sometimes, but she is able to gather the confidence to defeat them.

Her birthmark (which is star-shaped) on her for head is the only thing that shows through her human disguise, so Bloom has to keep her bangs low in order to hide her true identity from her enemies. She is also known to be the last of her kind, due to (supposedly) no survivors from her home dimension, Dimension X.