A Better Mousetrap

"May not look like much, but this tin toy can chomp his way through steel and concrete like Michelangelo through a pizza. A bunch of these mouser robots saw fit to trash our old lair and nearly turned our Sensei into Robo chow.", Donnie narrated, as a Mouser bursts through the sewer wall. The turtles are seen running through the sewers, before hearing two women scream.

"I look at these incredible machines and the techno-geek in me can't help thinking awesome.", Donnie continued. The turtles soon arrived just as the Mousers were about to chomp April and Bloom.

"But, the ninja in me can't help thinking payback.", Donnie narrated.

==================================================

The episode opens with Mikey stacking televisions atop one another. Pans up to Donnie dangling from rope high above living area, as he welds a pipe.

"What's the matter, Mikey? Can't decide what to watch?", Donnie asked, as he lowers himself to the ground. "I need more power Captain. The turtle cave must be set for maximum entertainment potential.", Mikey replied, as he plugs in power cords, which knocks out power topside.

The TV screens go bright and loud sound forces Mikey to turn them off. "Aww!", Mikey whined.

Master Splinter is seen on the couch sewing a practice dummy. "Turtle cave? That is so lame.", Donnie said.

"What would you call our new digs, the shell-ter?", Mikey asked him. "How about the sewer of solitude?", Donnie suggested.

"Terrapin station?", Mikey asked. "The school for gifted reptiles?", Donnie asked.

"The hall of nin-justice?", Mikey asked. Splinter looks up at sons and clears throat, then stands up.

"We will call this place... home.", Splinter said. "Hmm... catchy.", Mikey commented.

"Now, what is keeping Leonardo and Raphael?", Splinter asked. "They just went to get the last of our stuff from the old lair.", Mikey replied.

"And the way the new sewer slider is performing, they should be back any minute now.", Donnie added. He was seen using screwdriver on a Mouser part and it shorts out on him.

Cut to Leonardo and Raphael at the old lair. Leo is loading TCRI canisters into the sewer slider.

"Our home, for fifteen years, and this is all that's left.", Leo said. "When I find out who built those home wrecking robo roaches...", Raph growled, before punching a support column, which crumbles at impact point.

"Raph, come on, let's not trash this place any more than it already is.", Leo told him. They both climb into sewer slider, Leo atop packed belongings and Raph driving.

They begin to glide through the sewers. "Now remember, Donnie said the accelerator hasn't been calibrated yet, so take it nice and... Ah~oh!", Leo said, as Raph accelerates quickly.

"Yee~ha!", Raph exclaimed. "Whoa!", Leo exclaimed.

He's then seen rocking back and forth, before grabbing onto a surfboard at top of tied down pile. "I'd call this a successful field test wouldn't you, Leo?", Raph said, as he accelerates again.

"Yee~ha!", Leo and Raph exclaimed.

===============================================