Attack of the Mousers

"A very wise frog once said 'it's not easy being green', but believe me he didn't know the half of it. In the past forty-eight hours my brothers and I have been attacked by killer robots, had our home caved in on us and had a serious butt kicking ninja battle with some deadly ninja assassins. We made a shell raising escape in an armored car, found a new place to live...", Mikey narrated from first episode "This is beyond awesome". "And were attacked by even more killer robots.", Mikey continued.

April and Bloom both then scream. "Oh, and we also managed to perform our very first ninja rescue. This is the closest any of us has ever been to a human being. Let alone two.", Mikey narrated.

He's then seen asking April and Bloom, "How ya' doing?". "And it raises one very big question.", Mikey continued.

Mikey from previous episode asking his brothers, "Can we keep them?"

==============================================

Zoom in on lair. The turtles were seen standing in front of their couch where April and Bloom both lay sleeping.

"Ugh... W-What happened?", Bloom asked, while rubbing her head. "Oh man, Bloom, what a weird dream. Turtles fighting robots.", April groaned, as she lifts her head from the pillow.

"Uh, April?", Bloom asked, while seeing the turtles. "Did we fall asleep watching TV again? That was the...", April said, before she spots the turtles, too.

"Weirdest thing... We've ever seen.", April continued. Pans around to all four Turtles, stops on Mikey who is smiling broadly.

He winks and clicks his tongue. As April and Bloom look around lair, Mikey steps forward and gets the girls attention.

"Hi!", Mikey greeted them. This causes April to scream in fright, while Bloom tried to calm her friend down.

Mikey then screamed back. "Please don't do that. I almost jumped out of my shell.", Mikey said, while clutching his chest.

"April, April! Calm down. I think these guys are friendly. At least from my point of view.", Bloom told April, as she placed a hand on her friend's shoulder. April took some deep breaths, before staring at Mikey's hand.

"It has three fingers.", April said, shocked. She then puts a pillow on top of her head and closes her eyes.

"I'm asleep, I'm asleep, I'm asleep, I'm asleep...", April chanted to herself. The Turtles all looked at April in confusion, while Bloom sighed and shook her head in dismay.

"This isn't going very well.", Donnie said, while April continued her chanting. Leo then turned towards Bloom.

"Uh, is your friend always like this?", Leo asked her. "So sorry about this, guys. April can be a bit shocked when she discovers something that she doesn't understand.", Bloom replied.

"Hey, come on! We don't have much practice talking to humans. It's gonna take a little time.", Mikey said to April. "I'm asleep... I'm asleep... I'm so asleep.", April chanted again.

She then lifts her pillows and looks at the turtles, before covering her face with the pillow. As April continues chanting, Mikey shakes his head and yawns.

"Man, she's making me sleepy.", Mikey commented. "Could one of you try to calm her down before she has a panic attack, please?", Bloom asked, nicely.