3

Tracking down the Romanians had came to a dead-end at the Canadian border, much to Caius' dislike. He had gathered several guards to accompany him on tracking the Romanians down, he had to get out for a bit. If he stayed at the Cullen's residence any longer, he would've exploded; he was hoping to let his anger out on his enemies, unfortunately he wasn't going to get that opportunity today.

With much disappointment, he and the guards headed back to the Cullen's. He was ahead of the group, he could hear Demetri and Veronica argue-Veronica wanted to torture the Romanians like they did with Allison and Seth, Demetri was frustrated and angry with himself that he couldn't track them, which led to their argument. Everyone was dealing with this differently; they were worried about the future of their queen and her brother.

Caius vowed that once Allison wakes up, he was going to make sure she remains protected at all cost. Saying 'when' made him feel a bit better, it meant that she will wake up, it was only a matter of time. Though, Carlisle did say 'if' earlier when he informed everyone about their condition, it doesn't look good.

Once, they made it back to the Cullen's, Caius dismissed the guards, telling them to go hunt. Caius walked towards the house, noticing Marcus standing on the porch with his hair tied back, dressed in a red t-shirt and black jeans. Caius smirked, he thought about how Allison only saw them dressed formally, she never got to see them dressed laid back.

"Found them?" Marcus asked.

Caius went up the steps. "No," he grumbled out. He looked at his brother. "How is she?"

Marcus shrugged, making Caius frown a bit. "I don't know. I just got here myself."

Caius looked away, he remained silent so he could tune in with Allison's heart. He could hear it; her heart was still beating but it was very,very weak. He could see the Demetri, Veronica and all the other guards standing near the trees. I thought I told them to go feed, Caius thought to himself. He could see that some of the guards' eyes were red, which meant they recently fed with Marcus while the rest had black eyes.

"Marcus, Caius." The two vampire kings turned to see Esme, halfway in and out the door. "Carlisle needs to discuss something with you. Bring the guards." She went back inside the house.

Marcus followed Esme inside. Caius turned towards the guards to get their attention, but he didn't need to, they had been all listening in and was heading his way. Caius went inside the house, dreading whatever Carlisle needed to discuss. Everyone gathered in the living room; the Denali coven had joined the Cullens and the Volturi with this meeting.

Carlisle watched as everyone got settled where they were at, whether they were standing or sitting, he wanted to make sure he has everyone's attention. Caius noticed that Aro didn't look good, his concern for his brother grew and it was making him feel sick. Vampires don't get sick, but the stress knowing that something may be wrong with his brother who he had been beside with for his entire immortal life was adding stress.

"We are here to discuss Allison's situation," Aro stated to everyone. "Carlisle."

Carlisle gave a brief nod to him. "Allison's situation is becoming dire with each passing second. Her blood is still black; earlier, Aro and I smelled something similiar close to a posion."

"Do we know what this posion is?" Caius asked, his arms crossed over his chest.

"No," Carlisle answered. "It would take us too long to do tests to find out what it is.However, there is a possible solution that could either make her come back to us or she will die faster."

Caius and Marcus fought back their growl. Caius flickered his eyes towards Felix, he noticed that the guard was tense. Apparently, Carlisle noticed Felix being tense.