4

June 15th, 2010- Day One

Allison's future still remains in the balance. T o try to make sure she survives, I have decided that I will be draining her. I have gathered enough human blood that will be pumped into her to replace the blood that I will be taken out, also I will keep injecting her with venom. Aro, Marcus, Caius, Esme, Felix and myself wiill be providing our venom. The question that I have is: will this work?

Carlisle put his medical journal down, he had always kept track of any medical information that was of Allison's or anything of medical interest. He had gotten Edward and Emmett to move Seth into another room, he didn't want his son to wake up and go on a frenzy about the blood- if he becomes a hybrid.

He looked at t he clock, it was seven in the morning. He was going through his thoughts, he was starting to have second thoughts. He couldn't second guess himself now, he just have to have confidence about this. Cutting around her main arteries would be a lot faster but the risks were too great, however, it had to be done. Anything in the modern medical profession wouldn't exactly do the job, so everything that he was doing was by hand.

Carlisle picked up a knife-the knife wound would be healed a few moments after he puts the venom in her. He sliced both of her arms; making long, deep wounds that was overflown with the black blood, the blood ran down to her hands and into a buckets he had on both side of the bed. He wasn't going to do much the first time, he needed to see how this goes.

He went over to his journal, picking it up and wrote:

I have sliced up both of Allison's arms. I have Allison's arms out over the side of the bed, for the blood to fall into the buckets I have placed. I have fallen back against doing more cuts on her, I wanted to see how this all goes out first. If what I have planned doesn't work, I will try to find something else that will.

I will wait twenty minutes before I go get the human blood to replenish the blood she will lose. After that, I will inject her with venom.

Whenever I inject the venom, I will wait twenty-four hours to see if her situation has improved or not.

Carlisle closed the journal, placing it down again. He had twenty minutes to get the next step of his plan in order, everything he is doing is going to be right on the dot.

__________________TORN___________________________

"No offense, but I literally can't believe this is real," Allison said to Sam, Dean and Castiel as the four of them were now sitting in the kitchen, eating lunch that Sam had whipped up. "Seems like a dream."

"Wait until you see our version of Twilight," Dean chuckled, he had warm up to her. She wasn't a threat to them, so he relaxed around her.

She made a face. By the way Dean had said that, she had a feeling that she wasn't going to like it but she was curious and she was going to watch it before her time here ran out.

"Well." Dean got up. "We do have a five hour drive ahead of us, we should hit the road now." Dean left the kitchen.

Sam got up. "We're gonna go finnish packing," he told her before following his brother out, leaving only her and Castiel.

Castiel sat across from her, his blue eyes were very intense She had so many questions for the angel, also for Sam and Dean, but she didn't know which ones she should ask first. She knew Seth would love this; she was going to tell him all about it whenever she gets back.

"You have questions," Castiel bluntly stated.

Allison nods.

Castiel gave a smile. "Well, from what I know, universes go by different time zones. The time here is different from yours but I do believe I can get someone to explain it all."

Allison nods. "Okay. So, who are we going to see anyways? I get the backstory of why and how Jack is in hell, but who's the drive for?"

"Rowena." Dean had appeared in the doorway with his bag over his shoulder. "Let's go."

_________________TORN___________________

The biggest highlight for Allison at this moment in her life, was sitting in the backseat with Castiel in the Impala. The five hour drive went by quick, Allison just listened to the three males discuss what they should do. She had found out the backstory of why Jack was in Hell; it all had to do with Chuck-God, Michael and Lucifer. Jack is basically the most powerful creature in this universe which made Chuck/God afraid of him, Michael wanting to kill the 'abomination' and Lucifer wanted to make sure his son was by his side to take over. Allison did wonder why Chuck would be afraid of Jack, he was suppose to be God... isn't God suppose to be the most powerful thing ever?

Allison didn't bother paying attention to any of the signs they were passing, she was too busy listening to the men.

Finally, Dean had was driving through a town, parking along the curb in front of an apartment building. "We're here," he said, as he turned the car off.

They all got out of the car, Allison looked at the apartment building. It looked like anyone who has money lives here by how fancy it looks from the outside. She followed the three men inside, as much as she wanted to look around, she remained close behind the three. They went inside the elevator, going up to the twenty-fourth floor, heading straight to apartment E98; Dean knocked on the door. The door opened up, revealing Rowena wearing a black dress, her red hair was tied back.

"About time you boys got here," she said, moving to the side to allow them in.

"We have an unexpected visitor," Dean informed as they entered her apartment.

Allison looked around, the apartment was huge. There was- "Oh, who is this?" Rowena had interrupted her looking around, making Allison to look at the witch and offer her a smile.

"Rowena meet Allison," Sam introduced. "She's from another universe. Ever heard of Twilight before?"

Rowena looked between Sam and Allison; Allison wasn't sure if she was understanding this.

"We'll explain later," Castiel jumped in, sparring them for further explanation at the moment.

Rowena went on to explain that she haven't gotten any word from Crowley yet, the whole reason why Castiel was in the Empty in the first place was to get the King of Hell back into the realm of the living. She also noted that the gates to Hell were closed, even doing any spell wouldn't work for them to get in. However, she did mention that she was able to get a hold of someone; there was only one archangel left that was on Earth. Michael and Lucifer were currently in Hell, Raphael was MIA but Gabriel... he's back and out of hiding.

Of course, Gabriel wasn't able to go to them today but Rowena said that he would be here tomorrow for them to get started.

"So," Rowena started, going to the kitchen quickly to make her and Allison some tea. She came back with two cups, Allison thanked her. "We are currently on a standstill, tell me more about her coming from another universe."

_________________TORN____________________________

I have been able to drain some of Allison's blood; thankfully, Dion is helping me to figure out why is the blood black. Aro told me that Dion has a fondness for science... it does help to have extra hands for this.

Anyways, I have drained Allison for twenty minutes, I have replaced the amount of blood that she had lost, and I waited for five minutes before injecting Marcus' venom into both of her arms.

Her heart beat is still weak, but it is steady. I will be keeping my ears on her in case something goes wrong. Now, we will wait twenty four hours before I can continue on with the process.

Carlisle put his journal down. He looked at his daughter for a moment, praying to any God that was listening that she will pull through.He noticed Jane entering the room, there has to be someone with Allison at all times. Carlisle gave a nod to Jane before heading out to check on Seth.

a/n: There's been a request for me to write a story of Caius bitch slapping Aro. Also someone asked me if Dylin got all the dolls out of the castle- I will be posting them up within the next few days.