★1★

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Worst day ever, no, no.

Oh, sorry let me explain it to you.

Flashback.

I woke and did my routine, but I am in the hotel I just took a shower and watch tv news while eating.

When I was done showering, I ate breakfast.

"Well celebrity news today people, well as you all know that alessandra kayla marie ashworth said at the annual ball that she prefer in a relationship then being single.
But we didn't know this early.

There was a paparazzi that caught them,  flirting and got into xavier's limo."

End of flashback

" fuuuck!"no, no I knew I would just reject his offer."ugh, am so stupid."

My phone rang and I pick it up."ooh, little miss famous dated mr famous!."I role my eyes."don't you have something to do?, or making out with tyler."I teased and I hear her choke."fuck you."she said and I laugh."tell tyler that, he would do it gladly."

"So, are you coming to work today?." She ask and I said yes.

            🎆

I arrive at the modeling u company, and change into a two piece and a beach hat.

"Ok now alessandra Pose for the came-."

"Im here!." I froze.
Fuck, this day can't get any worst.

"What is he doing here?." I ask while rubbing oil on my own."well Im here as your partner babe."he said.

"First of all am not your babe, and second of all you got the wrong company, it was suppose to be solo, me, myself, and I."I said and he chuckle." But babe aren't you happy with me here."my blood boil, god I have anger issues.

"Ok, martina can we shoot already?." I ask and she shook her head."no, alessandra we need mr blackwell here as your partner, and plus you his girlfriend."

"No, no that was fake news, ugh why did I even have to partner with him.?" I ask.

"Nothing money can't buy, love."

Well it really is a bad day."ok,, fine! get with it faster."I order and they scramble away.
"That wasn't nice love."

"Ok, you have the wrong idea ok, that was one night stand.ok, no strings, ugh I should've known I was in my drunk self." I froze did I say that out loud?

Fuck.

"You two have one night stand?." Martina ask."non of your business."I snap.

"Oh, sorry." She said and I role my eyes."can you change faster? Your slower than a slug you are!."yeah, I was getting cranky.

When the shoot was done I quickly change and got to my office."brianna!."I shout and she run here quickly."alessa, there is something you should see."she said in a frantic voice."what is it, I don't have all day you know."

"Hai on porno." She said quietly and I froze.

(You have a porno).

"No, no, ugh this day is so tiring." I was so tired my body giving up.

"Mi dispaice." she said and hug me, I cried into her arms, and thats why we are so close, we have each other on our worst and on our happieness.

After our moment, I got up.

"Grazie." I said to her and she nodded.

You all probably think why we are speaking italian, its because if we have our personal buissiness in the office we can talk about it here.

All our employes  talk italian or french.
French and italian are almost the same language.

"Come on lets get you to the spa." she said.
"Thank you, brianna." I said and hug her.

she is the only one who
know this side of me.

"Its okay, thats what friends are for, right
You've done more than I can pay for."

We got to the spa and when we are done getting our tensions.

I got to my manager.

"Serena, can you erase the vedeo." I said coldly.

She shook her head."if you listen to me you will not get to this scandal, ugh."I smirk.
I knew she would get this, she has an image.

"You need to have a fake relationship with, ethan." she said andmy eyes bulge out of they're sockets.

"The heck no, that arrogant bitch!." I said and sat at her desk."well if you two will get in a relationship, model together,do everything together everyone will get over the scandal."

"And how can you assure that?" I ask and she smile at brianna."well when you said you saw brianna and tyler make out, it really wasn't they're idea, it was for fame."

"Well atleast he is a good kisser."
I role my eyes.

"Ok when will this take place?." I ask and they look at the door, then the divel himself show up.

"Oh, speaking of the shit."

"Well I can always backout and let the scandal take over the media, I was quite please." see a shit.

"Fine!tommorow at emerik!." I said and walk out.

Ugh fucking media.

            ✔

Well what do you guys think?.

Well I think its a bit clich but its suppose to be.🤗

Anyways please leave a

Comment

Vote

Share.

Byee