★2★

Alessandra.

    One month later.

Its been one month from now, and the scandal is fi ally gone.

"Ugh, your late again." I said to xavier who just shrug."ugh, your early again."he mock and I role my eyes.

Me and xavier is getting close, far too close
But deep down, I like i-god when did I get so clich.

"Ok,alessandra change into this." maria said my modeling boss

I look at the lingerie."really?a pink one?."I ask, I don't really like pink, especially neon pink.

"Facculo, I am not weaeing that."

"Well you can always have the violet one."

"Ugh, fine!." I changed into the pink lingerie and when I got out I saw xavier wearing a pink boxers(but still his hot as fuck).

I laugh at his attire and he scowl."wait, brianna get me my phone, god this is hilariois."I laugh until my cheecks hurt.

Wow, I laugh too much, I've never laugh like this before.

Xavier's face soften and he smile."thats how I like it, you should smile freaquently."I frown."ok, ill smile but you need to buy for my botox cause I don't do smile lines."I joked, even though I don't do botox.

I'm too afraid to re arange my face.

"You know, you look beautiful when you smile." I role my eyes at him."your hopeless you know."I said and he smirk.

"Ok, mr blackwell we have this blue one." maria said and I scowl at her.

But the unexpected happend, ethan pull of his boxers."fuck."I said and turn around."you can look now."he said and I turn around.

Well, Im dumb as fuck, alright.

"Like the view? Take a picture it'll last longer." he smirk and I role my eyes looking at him."nah, ive seen bigger."I teased.

Lie.

God is really blessing me today, even though he is just in his breefs.

"Well, go on change I don't get all day."I scold and he narrow his eyes at me.

" well you didn' see the rest of it."he said and I chuckle."well you don't need a bigger head."he pout and I walked last him.

"Ok, 1, 2, 3,."

           🎆

After an hour and a half, we were finally done."well that w- I got cut of by my phone ringing."hello?."I ask and then throw the phone to the wall next to me breaking it into pieces."damn, no need to do that."I glare at brianne.

"Ugh, the will's almost got ahead of being the most top richest company in the world." I said and gripping my hair."I need to go to my office."I run to the halls, with my freaking heals.

Fun.

When I got to my office I called mila and ask her to get me a coffee.

"Ok, one month work wouldn't hurt." I say to myself.

Getting ready for a meeting I put my hait into a high bun and my signature red lipstick and cat eye.

"Hello ma'am." my workers said in unison and I nod at them.

I entered the cenference room and saw the smiths are already here, just seal the deal and your ready to go.I thought and smile at them.

"Hello, mr smith." I greeted and shook hand with him."hello, ms ashworth."he greeted back and I took my hand back then nod at the people at the room.

            ✔

After the meeting, and seelong the deal.

I got to my hotel room and took a nap.

After a while I heared a knock downstairs, and you may ask, yes my hotel room is two stories.

"Comming!." I shout and walked downstairs.

I open the door revealing ethan."what are you doing here?."I ask.

"Change I to something nice, were eating outside." he saidand I shook my head."so you asking on a date."

"No, am not asking Im demanding." he said and I chuckle."ok, wait here."

I run upstairs and change into a sky blue off shoulder dress and got my purse.

"Come on, Im hungry." I said.

We got to the restaurant witch I didn't bother looking at the name."table for two, please."I said politely.

The workers eyes widend and quickly got a table witch got a beautiful view st the city, on the second floor.

"This place has a good service." I said and ethan nod.

"What would you like?." he ask.

Oh god I think am getring nervous, wait why would I get nervous.

Aaw, suck it."Im a vegitarian."I said lowly."o-oh same."

"Well, I think I'll have a grilled cheese and a vegtables salad."

"Ok, waiter!." ethan called."yes, did you have your order already?."he said, well that was fast."I'll have grilled cheese and a vegtables salad and water."I said and the waiter nodded."I will have the same."

"ok, ten questions game?." he ask.

What is that game."ok, you be first."

"So, you'll ask me ten questions and Ill answer, when your done I'll do the same." he explain and I nodded.

"Why did you take me on a date."

"I want to know you even more." he said camly.

"How many girls did you fuck?." I ask innocently.

He looks taken aback by my question but quickly recover."maybe, twenty."

"Not believing." I said and cross my arms.

"Ok, ok maybe a hundred or two." he joked.

"Eew, you already have std's." I said and shudder."atleast I don't get to have aids."I role my eyes at him."you didn't got to answer my question"I said and he sigh.

"Maybe fifty or something." he said and I nod.

"My third question is, why did you volounteer to be my fake boyfriend?." I ask.

Hello lovies another chapter is done,

What do you think will ethan answer?.

Oh to clear all the confusions ethan is xavier, xavier is ethan,so.

Anyways please leave

Commemt

Vote.

Bye