Vibrational Frequency

Hello people, and welcome to this stuff.

I still hate you Ali

jk your still cool..

for now...

Anyway I hope you enjoy!

___________

It was a normal day in the Monastery, with the dinner being set up at the dinner table. Zane and PIXAL had decided to finish dinner, and had called the rest.

Normally Jay would take his time to behave at the dinner table, especially in front of his Yang's brother. Mainly because he didn't want to die.

However, since the last weeks fiasco, and her distractions from his game, getting the team annoyed at him for a good part of a few hours, and ended up giving her what she wanted for the time being. However, Jay still hadn't forgiven her for it, and wanted to take his revenge, so he decided that the dinnertime would be the perfect opportunity to take his revenge on her.

Earlier on in the week, he decided to buy a special 'toy' that would assist him in his journey to best Nya at her own game, by seeing how long she could hold out in a public environment with the others.

"And why am I agreeing to wear this all day?" She had asked him earlier in the morning, when he suggested the idea.

"Well, it's a bit of fun." was his reply, brushing it off, as if it was nothing. Nya inserted the egg-shaped toy into her nether regions, before turning it on, emitting a really low buzzing.

"How is it?" Jay asked, hopeful. Nya shrugged her shoulders, a blank look on her face.

"Is this your idea of a challenge? There is hardly any feeling down there! This will be the easiest thing I have done in my life!" She claimed, boasting as if she really knew.

"Sure, sure..." Jay trailed off, patting his pocket to feel the remote for the toy, inwardly smirking to himself.

And then the dinner came. A nice steaming hot roast chicken dinner.

Sitting down at the table, Jay and Nya sat side by side, as they normally do. The food was already on the table, having been laid by the Nindroid's, and they were all getting ready to tuck in for an uneventful dinner.

Well, all but Jay, who had pulled the remote out, and held it underneath the table, waiting for the perfect moment.

Nya however, completely unaware of her boyfriends antics, started diving into her food, deciding to go for the meat. She cut a chunk of the chicken out, putting it inside her mouth, chewing and swallowing.

It got to the third chunk, that as she was about to eat, she heard a small *click*

And coming with it, extreme vibrations from her womanhood, which had already been stimulated from the hours before, started shaking off her own accord.

Nya shut her mouth, pressing her legs together to try and contain herself.

Was it broken? Was there a timer thing on it?

She looked at the other ninja, to see what they were doing, and they were all off doing their own thing, eating and talking.

Well, except for Jay, who was looking at her, a smirk on his face which told Nya all she needed to know.