The_Weekend_Whip.Jpeg

*insert overdramatic youtuber sigh here.*

I didn't want to have to make this vi- wait. *ruffles through script, before throwing it away*

Screw that piece of shit. The point is the same though. I wasn't going to make this, but I was outvoted in the voting of writing it. So here we are.

To start this, I will proceed to out everyone who voted for this, so you can see what they caused.

mada3fangirl

RockinNinjaJay

alirxi

Jackson

and Jasper

I hate you all.

jk. You still my friends.

Anyway enjoy this one, and I will say it involves the sexual act of pegging.

Anyway enjoy.

No outro for this one.

________________

Revenge was third time lucky.

Normally Nya would be alright with a bit of 'light teasing' from Jay, even out in public. But the vibrator at the table incident had been too much for her to handle, getting slightly annoyed at him for it, especially since Kai came over after asking if she was alright afterwards, which led to a half baked fake explanation to get out of it.

Additionally, the week had been rough on all the Ninja, as the villains they were trying to catch got away. They were all pissed off, especially Nya since she had one in her grasp before getting knocked out by another, only coming to, in Jay's arms.

Since then, she had been incredibly steamed, and needed some way of helping herself with that, when she remembered the 'special' room that they had in the house.

More so, under it.

So that is where she called Jay to, himself wondering why she was down here, until he saw her in leather, partially naked, holding a whip.

"We are going to have some fun Walker." She smirked, hitting the whip against the floor. "I just need the music.."

"They say, go slowwwwwwwww" She sang out holding the whip. On the bed, Jay was on his hands and knees faced away from her, dressed in a light bondage outfit. Nya had handcuffed his arms and his legs together, ensuring that he couldn't drop to the bed even if he tried.

And for extra, she decided to put a ball gag in his mouth while she did her own thing.

"Mmmhh mhmm!" He called out through the gag.

"We sayyyyy, go go!" she struck the whip around, doing a few practice shots. Jay however couldn't see how close they were getting, stuck to trying to look behind him, but failing.

"We're ready for the fight, we know the drill.."

"Monday morning and we feel defeated, feels so long agoooooooo" Nya decided it was time to apply the strap on, quickly attaching and looking down at it, a mischievous look on her face.