When Dreams Become Reality

I must ask, who else had a dream that was literally a film in their head, but turns out to be an actual film that exists?

One dream I had was about this father and daughter. The father was working for the shady spy organization, but he didn't agree with what they were doing, so he quit. But the organization hated this, so they kidnapped his 5-year-old daughter named Emma. Now I must mention that as the dreamer I was in the body of the father. So I was experiencing everything he felt. So when they kidnaped Emma, he was crying out her name. But I never heard him say it. I felt my own lips saying Emma. 

Anyway, he returns to the organization's home base and breaks in to rescue her. Now since that he used to work there, they implemented this chip into his brain so that they could control his body. So here he was, or I was with this 5-year-old girl around my neck as I try to escape this place crawling. Since they had control over the father's body, he basically broke his hands so that they wouldn't force him to use any form of weapons to kill himself or her.

Dark, I know. 

Eventually they finally get to the exit when one of the agents shoots him in the back. He sends his daughter running for safety as he gets shot again and again. Eventually they drag him out to these human sized tubes, drug him and do experiments. Or at least that what I think, cause it turned black. 

The last thing I see is  his adult daughter opens his tube and rescue him where they hug. 

As a thriller junkie, I guess I watched so many thriller  films that my brain decided to give me one.

But what is even better, is that same day at 8pm I watched the film Taken.

An ex-Secret Service agent's teenage daughter is abducted by human traffickers while on a trip to Paris. With almost no information on her whereabouts, he travels to Paris to find and save her.

It's like I predicted the film! 

Okay, maybe not everything. 

But the fact the daughter was turning 5 in the prelude of the film makes me question reality. 

Like come on! You can't get any more detailed than that. 

It get's even better when you watch the sequel.  In the second film, the daughter is the one who now has to rescue her father! 

I'm not entirely sure what this means, maybe I watch way too many films. 

But I shall remember and treasure this dream as the best dream I ever had.