Chapter 9.5

Kokichi looked at her with a concerned look, "don't tell me Akihiro is doing it-" they giggled, "he is, it's pretty funny to, seeing grown men begging a 15 year old to not hurt them! You might want to see it."

He got this evil grin on his face, "HELL YA I DO! COMMON SHUMAI!" I giggled while he dragged me, I've never seen him this happy before.

——————————————————

Shuichi POV:

After they finally gave up (the men) Kokichi & I went to our room because it was almost 2am at the time. When I was looking for my night clothes I heard a plop! near the bed, when I looked over Kokichi was asleep on the bed. Somehow after just plopping there.

Once I got on my night clothes I picked Kokichi up & put him under the covers with me, grabbed a book, & started to read.

"mng. shumai~ whatcha' doin?~" the sleepy grape just laid on my chest looking up at my face. I giggled at his sleepy face & tired voice. "HEY! what are you laughing at?!" he pouted then put his arms around my back & his face on my chest.

I cupped his left cheek in my hand & rubbed my thumb on it, "nothing. now you have to get some sleep, ok?" he nodded then tilted his head into the palm of my hand.

 I put my book down on the night stand (with his other hand) gave him a short kiss on the lips, then went to sleep with Kokichi on my chest, me running my fingers through his hair.

This was half a chapter bc i felt like making some cute fluff & I wanted to update it ;-; I might add some smut next chapter or angst. btw: the photos that are the covers for the chapters usually inspire me for the chapter :)