Nick gets sick during lockdown

The Guys of The Show Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel, are on the road to film the new season.

Being on the road has taken toll on Nick Groff. Nick had bee felling running down. He is beyond exhausted, for the past month.

Nick is falling asleep every chance he can. Zak Bagans who is the host of the show, has been noticed Nick sleeping during interviews.

Today the crew was traveling to the next haunted location. It was in 3 days. Nick was in the Bus asleep. He has been asleep for about 15 hours now. Nightmares  have been haunting  Nick for the past month. So when he sleeps it is needed.

Aaron and Zak have have been looking into new ways to help Protect them. Ghosts have been known  to follow the crew home. The Discovery Channel/ Travel Channel have been trying to get a medium to help them on the show.

It was the middle of the night about  3am in when the Nightmare started up. Nick woke up screaming the ghost that had attached itself to him. Is showing him the horror it has caused it life.

Nick is gridlock in the nightmare, as he is tossing and turning. This woke up the whole bus, Aaron and Zak were both startled awake in there sleep. Aaron who woke up Grumpy and he grumbles. "Oh my Gosh, again what is making Nick so afraid  at night Zak? Zak sighed and answering  his friend and Co worker. " I am not sure Aaron? All I know is this b is taking a toll on Nick. Come on let's go try and wake him up".

Zak goes over to His best friend Nick, he shakes him awake telling Nick he is safe...

This is a tester do you like this.