Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

I walk into math class. You can just feel the miserable atmosphere. Math is a HORRIBLE CLASS. And the teacher doesn't make it any better. Mr hounslow is extremely boring. He acts kinda weird though. I sit down in my seat, I freeze for a second. Jaiden transferred to my class!!! Why did they transfer to my class? "So Jaiden here has transferred to our class because they got into a fight with 4 people-" "but I won though, don't worry *smirks and giggles hotly*" Mr Hounslow frowned at being cut off by Jaiden. "Jaiden could you go and take a seat beside Y/n. That'll be where you sit."

Oh my gosh. No. Why does THE Jaiden have to sit next to me. They will probably judge me if I play Danganronpa next to them- uwahhhh~ nooooo. I mean... they liked my limbless haijme bag so they might not make fun of me *blushes*. Class is getting very boring so I decide to play Danganronpa, like usual ✌️🤪. I'm sitting there and I realise that Jaiden is watching my screen. When they notice that are watching my screen they lean into my ear. I could feel their hot breath against my neck and and the move up to my ear and whisper "fucking virgin~" uwahhhhh~ I just got so wet. They HAVE played Danganronpa. Omg. That makes them even hotter. And MIU!!!!!!! I hope they cosplay. Ahhhhhh~

They lean away satisfied at my reaction. Why did they do that? Do they have an interest in me. Or was it just that I was playing Danganronpa. It was probably that. After what happened they still kept an eye on me. They just kept on staring at me with those hypnotising eyes of theirs. Uwahhhhh~ Jaiden is so sugoiiiiiiii~ uwaaahhhhhh~ I just came~ I need to change my panties again :( I bet Jaiden did that on purpose. *pouts angrily*

Class ended and I decided to run to the closest bathroom so I could change my panties again >////< This is so embarrassing.