Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

I just walked out of the bathroom and I remember something. I left my pencil case in the class room! Oh no uwahhh~ I have to go and get it 🥺👉👈.

I run into the classroom and I could not believe what I saw and heard.......

"Ahhh~... uah! Y-yess~ ah~ ri-ght t-there~"

Mr Sangwoo.... and..... MR HOUNSLOW!!!!! WHAT NO!!!! MY EYES.

.......Mr Hounslow is a bottom...

Why did I have to see that. They were being really rough to like omg. Choking, spanking.... why.....

They look at me... "y/n what are you doing here" I just look at them. I don't know what to say. Mr Sangwoo hasn't even taken it out. "Leave, now. We are busy" mr Sangwoo says in a rude way. "O.....Ok-" I run and grab my pencil case which I can see has white gooey stuff on it. But I'll ignore it for now.

I run out of the class room and everything is dark and cloudy. What is going on......

I see someone coming towards me... Jaiden??!?!!?!! "Hey baby girl~ I bet you missed me *lip biting emoji*" "y-yeah I did" gosh why do I stutter so much >/////<. "I saw monsters, and a lot of them. Quick come with me. I will protect you" Jaiden said. Gosh they are so strong and brave and hot and strong and hot and brave and hot and hot and hot~ uwahhh~ wait noooooo..... Jaiden started running off the fight the monsters. "Jaiden senpai there's to many!! Your gonna die!!!!!" "But I'll die without regrets, well that's what I'll like to say, the truth is.... I do have one..... that I never got to marry you." I started tearing up.. how could they leave me like this. I watched as they get impaled with a sword that a monster was holding...... "no- no no no NO NOO!!, how could this happen. I run over to Jaiden and start taking of their shirt and expose their massive boobs "AHHHHHH!!!" I cry out in pain. I then smash my fave in between their massive boobs so that there is no air for me to breath. I think "I can't live without Jaiden" they are my everything I can't live on. My head felt dizzy and everything went black. And after that.....

..... I didn't wake up. I died the best death. I suffocated in the chest of the one I love..... Jaiden.....