𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏.𝟎𝟎

"Y/N!!! Hurry up!"

"Coming coming!" You quickly threw on your [f/c] jacket/hoodie, slipping on your shoes and hurrying outside your room.

"About time. C'mon let's go now!" Pieck said grabbing your hand and dragging you outside towards her car. She did let you go so you both could get inside. As you were driving she asked "Hey do you have a high alcohol tolerance?"

"Uh.. I don't know."

"Alright noted."

[Once you both arrive]

"Woah, Jean really is rich.." You stared at the three floor house. Actually you couldn't even call it a house, it looked more like a mini mansion, decked out with fancy pillars and a grand oak double door.

"Yeah, but it's all his daddy's money."

"Daddy as in sugar daddy or?-"

She jabbed you in the side and opened the door, revealing a double staircase along with what seemed like dozens of drunk teens. "Pieck! Y/N!" Jean yelled from the lounge. "Over here!" He was waving his arm super high hoping you could see him. You took the lead moving towards the sea of people towards Jean.

"Welcome guys." He greeted you quickly. "There's some beer and snacks over there." He pointed to the bar, which was decorated with snacks, cans and bottles of beer and other alcoholic beverages, and a big red punch bowl with red solo cups next to it. "Can't promise the punch hasn't been spiked so be careful."

"I still don't think we should be serving alcohol..." Marco said, he tended to follow Jean around like a lost puppy so it was no surprise he was here.

"Loosen up Marco! You just need to relax." Jean said pouring Marco a cup of punch and shoved it towards him almost spilling the whole thing in the process. "Whoops. Sorry.-" Marco sighed taking a small sip from the cup. "Jean is this caprisun?"

"Anyways!" Jean ignored Marco's question. "I think we're gonna play seven minutes in heaven once everyone here. Say Y/N you might get lucky." He said smirking, his intent clear in his eyes.

"No way in hell Jean."

"Aw...." He whined disappointed

[Later that night]

"Should we stop him?" Connie looked at the very drunk Marco. Jean had passed out after falling off a table.

"Nah, this is way to much fub" She said whilst recording Marco.

"Alright Looosers!" Marco slurred climbing on top the bar. "We're playing seven minutes! And if you don't join your a fucking pusssyyy!"

"I'm not a fucking pussy Marco!" Eren yelled quickly sitting down as a circle formed.

"You wanna join?" Pieck asked looking at you.

"Of course! C'mon let's find a spot." Since there wasn't many spots left you had to sit on opposite sides of the circle. This didn't bother you much though. Marco hopped off the bar, slipping and landing on his face in the process. He quickly recovered and put an empty beer bottle in the middle of the circle, spinning it and officially starting the game. You can't really remember who he landed on, the first few rounds blurred together until it was your turn. "Y/N!" Yelena who was sat next too you snapped her fingers in your face. "It's your turn dumbass."

"Oh, sorry." You leaned forward spinning the bottle. You watched it spin. Once it came to a full stop you looked up at too see who it had landed on.

"Pieck?"