[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐.𝟎𝟎]

"Pieck?"

Well this couldn't have gone better, well maybe if it landed on Yelena she was hot as hell, but Pieck was also fine as hell. Not only were you best friend's, you had a major crush on the girl.

"Yeah it landed on me, is that a problem?"

"Huh? Oh no, just surprised."

"Get going already!" Eren yelled, he was annoyed nobody had landed on him yet. You and Pieck quickly make your way to a closet, you entered first Pieck shutting the door. There was click from the outside, you were now officially locked inside a closet with one of the hottest girls in town.

Within a matter of minutes she had pinned you up against the wall of the closet, you felt your face heat up.

"Feeling bold today huh?"

"Shut the hell up, you have no idea how long I've been holding back."

"Really, you holding ba?-" Pieck slammed her lips into your's fed up with your small talk. She licked your bottom lip asking for your permission.

Apparently something had gotten into you as well as you decided to deny this request. This didn't last long as she squeezed your ass causing you to moan softly giving her just enough room to weasel her tongue into your mouth, exploring ever inch of your mouth.

She grabbed your chin forcefully turning it, deepening the kiss even more as you wrapped your arms around her neck.

Her other hand slide down your body going down into your pants rubbing your clit thru your underwear.

"H-hah...~" you moaned softly.

"Wow.. Your this wet just from me kissing you?~" She said in a sultry voice moving her lips down to your neck, sucking and leaving small hickeys as she searched for your sweet spot. It didn't take to long, it seemed she had a natural talent for this stuff.

"Hey dumbasses! Your times up!" Eren shouted from the other side of the door.

"Alright!"

You were very disappointed you hadn't gotten to finish, and Pieck had noticed this as she helped fix your jacket/hoodie.

"Don't be so disappointed baby. We can always finish this at home."

"S-Seriously..?!" You said maybe a bit too excited.

She giggled fixing her hair. "Only if you want too."

Eren unlocked the door, as you two stepped out walking. "Alright let's go c'mon." Pieck took your hand leading you to the front door.

"Where are you two going?" Yelena stood infront you both, a cup of punch in her hand.

"Home." Pieck answered plainly.

"Mind if I come?"