If you doubt yourself

[play the song while you reading it unless you cant focus on the reading]

come on y/n get ready for PEP >:) 

Awh come on y/n! you cant srsly be doubting yourself ?! you are super amazing!!  

oh you are .. well.. DONT!  Don't ever doubt yourself, you have no idea what you are capable of! Now of course, i have no idea what your situation is at the moment. It could be that you just went through a tough breakup, or your following your dreams but you dont know where to start, maybe some drama in your friend group?? or some other completely different circumstance that i don't know about. But you are strong, you kept going for this long and i am proud of you, i really am..! You might think you are so weak but you aren't you jut stayed strong for too long. I bet wherever you are people see you as a role model y'know since your here and you havent given up despite all the things you have been through, people think you are awesome for that! And if you think you cant keep going anymore then take a mental health day, look at what is going on around you, but don't worry about someone elses life problems because you probably have so much stuff goin on in your life rn. Just remember to keep your head up and never give up, and look at the future rather than the past. And try not to compare yourself to others. If your dreams are too high, and you beat yourself up with all that hard work then just aim a little lower and try again after you succeed the lower one :)

A/N: this was rushed and i was definitely not prepared for this, i might fix it up once i get more ideas and motivation for it but yeah have a wonderful rest of the day, night, or afternoon! oh and if it is something like 4 am when your reading this, THEN GO TO SLEEP YOU NEED YOUR BEAUITUL BEAUTY SLEEPPP