If you feel useless or unloved..

Y/n Lemme tell you something!! There are 7 billion people in this world and each and every one of them is beautiful and important, and guess what?! you are one of them! It may take you a little while to realize it.. but.. everyone loves and accepts you the way you are! If you feel useless then don't just sit around all day and wait for it to get better because if you don't do something about it, then nothing is going to happen. There are always gonna be people in your life who are going to need and want to help you so you aren't alone! Sadly, then again, there are gonna be people who wanna ruin your life for the hell of it.. but don't give up, you can do this! But also its okay to cry and have feelings. And no one can help you if you don't tell anyone about your problems. If you are here because you got through a breakup, then don't blame it on yourself! (unless you actually cheated then that is not ok :c) You are an amazing human being and anyone would be lucky to have you in their life as their significant other! And if they can't see that then they are complete idiots.

A/N if you ever need someone to talk to or if you feel confused, then come running to mama!! >:D  I will walk you through it and be your emotional support friend! ^u^