Tell me why.

Tell me why. and no. not aint nothing but a heartbreak.

Tell me why you're at your breaking point. Tell me why you're letting people and yourSELF push you around.                                                                                                                                                                                 I am telling you right now, if you don't put the effort into it, you'll never get what you deserve. 

Okay, okay little POV if you will? Ok. You're the boss. You're in charge, and you won't let anyone push you around. You're the tough guy/lady/person you see in movies aka the the main character who started off 'geeky' and 'weird' and transformed into something fearless. 

Make that a reality. If you're competitive then this is a challenge for you to complete in 3-5  years or less, don't forget it.  In case you do, try to come back to my page on this story everyday or week. I challenge you >:)  You can do this! I believe in you!! Hopefully you believe in yourself too

Now for the not so competitive people, Hi. This is your sign to get off your butt and do something about the life you're apparently not happy with. You are the only one who can savor the lost happy life you lost a while ago. You are stronger than you think, that's why I'm telling you to do this. Only you can save yourself now, of course you'll have help from many other people who are still there beside you.                                                                                                                                                                          You also may have an idol, whether they're someone from your life, or online. You can be like them as much as you want if you aspire to be just like them! But I am asking one thing. Don't hide yourself from the world. Because the world loves you. 

NO MATTER WHAT YOU HEAR ME?! THERE IS NOTHING YOU DO TO MAKE THE WORLD STOP LOVING YOU.

Now get some rest. relax. you deserve it.