CLOSING REMARKS

This is the first book I have actually finished on here, so this is a big deal for me.

I'm so thankful for all of you who read this, especially those who stuck around from the beginning and put up with my terrible updating schedule-- in the future I will try to update books more regularly.

Anyway, thank you all so much, I love writing and your comments just spurred me on to write more. There was a time I thought about unpublishing this, but I got so much positive feedback that it encouraged me to continue, and I'm glad I did!

It's a bit sad to say good bye to this book, I have become emotionally attached to the characters and their out comes, but it's also really satisfying to finish it. 

I know some people don't like Gale much, but he's just a really complicated character and since the Hunger Games are from Katniss' point of view we don't get to see a lot of who he truly is-- I hope my writing of his character brought him some justice. 

Gale is just a softie at heart, with a fiery personality, and a hard to read persona.

I'm rambling on here, but it's hard to say goodbye, I have been working on this book for just over a year or more, and now we come to the end. I will be going back in the future to thoroughly edit every chapter, make some minor adjustments perhaps. 

I love you all and thank you so very much, I hope you enjoyed my first finished story, THE MAN IN THE HANGING TREE.

Lots of love always, 

aj❤

»»---------------------

(started October 2019, finished March 2021, fully edited June 2021 to July 2021)