2055 "Bloody 55"

Starting in the spring of 2055 three people would rise and lead a mass-scale full assault on JRIG. The main person leading the attacks. "Self-appointed" High General [NAME REDACTED] Smith. At the age of 55, he has gone from a simple worker to the general of a force ranging from 2-3k. Most of whom are only armed with 30-06 bolt action rifles. Even though they are outmatched severely they will not go down without a fight.

By the end of summer, his forces had been sliced down to sixty but they had killed more than 6 thousand JRIG soldiers. It would take until winter for the final showdown to take place. On a frozen lake called Mille Lacs, the final sixty made their stand. Using the full auto weapons they had picked up from dead bodies of JRIG soldiers. He would say this line after pulling out his sword "Anyone who runs from this battle will be shot, for running is admitting defeat." there is a myth that one of the last soldiers tried to run and was shot through the back of the head by Smith.

Like the waves of a storm crashing against the shore. The sixty would slowly wear down. Running low on ammo and knowing that the end was near. He would fire mortar rounds casing the ice to the shader killing many members of the enemy. Soon JRIG forces would start using artillery causing the ice under the now only about ten to crack and most to fall in. In the end, only general smith would survive until January first after being taken, prisoner. After that, he would disappear never to be heard from again.