2049

July

Japan two new split-hull aircraft carriers join in a war game with the US seventh fleet while the war in europe kicks off.

Japan stays out of the war as Russia, Italy, and Germany rip the country's around them to shreds.

German offers a deal to the USA to join one the side that is winning.

August

The USA refuses the offer and declares war on Russia, Italy, and Germany.

The two japanese aircraft carriers nearly destroy the US seventh fleet. This marks the beginning of the war of the north as Japan launches a attack on pearl harbor and the Philippines.

China offers a military alliance to the USA, Britain, and France. All three powers accept. The us sends troops to France. New Zealand, Australia, Burma, and papa new guinea. Join in the fight.

Russia hits paris france with three FOABs. Mongolia joins JRIG.

September

All of eastern europe falls under control of JRIG. Poland sets up a government-in-exile in the USA papa new guinea is is cut off from it's allies and in navy bombarded for six days straight by shield class battleships made by Germany.

France threatens Germany and Italy with two of the three nukes shared with Britain. German and Italian forces sit on the border of france. Spain joins JRIG and rushes forces to the border of france and Portugal. Portugal joins the allies. a US, British, and french country attack is launched but it back fires leading to JRIG forces pushing to within 20 miles of Paris.

October

Paris is bombarded for ten days only stopping when the eiffel tower is hit and tilt's 2° north and France Sue's for peace, this doesn't work as a combination of german leopard 2A8+s and Russian T-14s and t-80s are dropped into paris.

France falls to JRIG forces.

Late October 31 early November 1 AV-21, 93-1088 Spirit of Louisiana leaves it's base with a nuclear pay load. Dropping it on saarbücken Germany destroying the whole city.

November

The IJN launch a relentless attack on midway and wake island.

China joins the allies and lashes back at Japan and Russia.

US troop on midway and wake island hold out until December.

December

A christmas truce is made. US troops from midway and wake island fall back to pearl harbor and prepare hell.