The end?

"Are you streaming??" He said, not mad but clearly surprised. "Well uhm.. yeah?"
He got up.
Oh fluff did I mess up?
He looked at the screen, concerned. And then he saw it. His girlfriend had sent a donation asking if he was cheating on her.
I definitely did
We had been through a lot
So I know this won't ruin our relationship.
We've done odd things, heck we even flirt form time to time. There's not way in hell this would ruin our relationship.
...
Right?

Sapnaps POV:
I had read the dono and it asked if I was cheating on my girlfriend. "No" I answered calmly, "she's just a friend that lives next door. She's like a little sister to me." I chuckled. I could hear y/n whimper in the corner. It sounded like she was crying. I felt bad but this is my girlfriend we're talking about. She doesn't take this shit well. Another dono popped up

Moxxiemoron: Yeah alright. You better not be lying.

Thank the Heavens
I told everyone sorry and ended the stream. I looked over to the spot where y/n was sitting. She was not there. And then I heard a door slam.

y/n POV:
I can't believe it.
I can't fluffing believe it.
He didn't-
Did he?
He said.. I was like his little sister.
After all we've been through? Hah
Of course it turned out like this. He's such a big streamer and I'm just a nobody. He doesn't need me. So I was just a bother. I started laughing while crying. God I'm such a maniac. I'm so manipulative. Trying to make him be friends with me. "He never needed me. I'M USELESS!! HAHA! YOU SEE THAT? I AM NOT NEEDED IN THIS WORLD AND I NEVER WILL BE!! NOT EVEN A CHILD WOULD NEED ME. I AM JUST A USELESS PERSON IN THIS BITCH OF AN EARTH!" " That's a word I never thought would come out of your mouth.." I stopped. "Leave me the fluff alone.. you didn't need me, you never will. So just let me leave." I could feel his gaze. Even in the dark of night I still knew it was him. His voice. His movements. Heck even his body shape. He's so perfect I never want to leave him. But he wants me to so I will. "What if I do need you..?" He said. I turned. Faced him and almost choked because of how close he was. "y-you don't.. it's obvious. I'm just a little sister to you right? So you won't need me!" I choked on my words but I still had the nerve to laugh. He looked at me. Shocked. He stared right at me. I stared back. "I didn't want anyone to think I was cheating and it's also a fake relationship-" "save it. It's the least you could do. You don't need to explain it to me. I've heard enough." I said in a monotone voice. He came closer. I flinched. He was so close to my face I could feel his breath. "I need you y/n. I want you. I want you to stay with me and never leave. I can't just let the girl I love leave me, can I?" He said. I stopped. My body froze. W-what did he say? No. He's doing it again. " There you go again. Acting like you need me. Just so that you can use me again. BECAUSE THATS WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE DOES!!"
He didn't even move a muscle.

"I want you. y/n.
I fucking need you so much that I might just die if you leave me."
And with that, he leaned closer. Letting our lips touch. I winced. He didn't stop even when I couldn't breath. And when he finally did, I had a tear rolling down my face. I wanted him as much as he said he wanted me.

I looked up at the sky, smiling. This life couldn't get any better.