25

Around a few weeks later, Oikawa had fully healed and Iwaizumi's hands were more free but still needed to be protected.

"I forgot to ask. When did you get superpowers?" Oikawa asked.

"I was on the same bus as you, Micheal, and Kageyama!" She grinned.

"And how come you didn't tell me?" Oikawa looked at her.

"It was supposed to be a surprise where I suddenly come by your side and fight with you!"

Oikawa nodding understandingly. He was about to go see Iwaizumi for the fourth time this week. They were going to have a little date in Iwaizum's room. He didn't know what to wear. Either his jeans or sweatpants.

"Hmm...it would be easier to take off if you wear sweatpants," Scarlet looked deep in thought.

"Eh?! Why would I want to take it off?" Oikawa blushed.

"No reason," she smirked, "do jeans."

Oikawa wore his jeans over his black long-sleeved shirt, putting on a denim jacket before thanking Scarlet. She gave him a thumbs up and shooed him out. Oikawa quickly buckled up his monster boots straps and waved Scarlet a goodbye.

He shyly knocked on the door. Iwaizumi opened the door and smiled.

"What's up, Crappykawa?" He made way for him to enter.

"You don't have to make every moment so awkward, you know?" Oikawa rolled his eyes.

After hours of talking, Iwaizumi decided it was time for a kiss. After getting out of the hospital, Oikawa didn't let Iwaizumi kiss him from then on. A couple should be able to kiss whenever they want. Iwaizumi slowly grabbed Oikawa' hips when he was looking down at his phone. A little yelp came and Oikawa turned around.

"You scared me, Iwa-chan!" He laughed.

"Yeah," Iwaizumi's lips touched the other's.

"Iwa-chan-," Oikawa started.

Iwaizumi kept on kissing, hoping Oikawa would kiss back. Trying not to freak out, his mouth gradually moved along with Iwaizumi's lips and they were soon on the bed. Iwaizumi's hands traveled up, going under Oikawa's shirt, Oikawa suddenly grabbing his hands and pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Iwaizumi asked.

"N-Nothing! Just...ehehe," he seemed a bit nervous.

"I'm not going to force it but you kept me waiting for too long," Iwaizumi said.

Oikawa looked at him surprised but fell back down when Iwaizumi practically pushed him down with his lips.

His hands grabbed tightly onto the sheets, holding back a moan. Iwaizumi was leaving hickeys as he went down. Soft gentle kisses against his skin tingled and it seemed to turn on Oikawa. Especially when it was from the person he loved. His nipples were red and swollen, seeing how hard Iwaizumi went with him but he loved every moment of it.

"Iwa-chan..." Oikawa moaned out.

Iwaizumi intertwined his fingers with Oikawa's, slowly thrusting in and out.

"Iwa-!" Oikawa gasped.

Iwaizumi smirked. He had found the right spot, hitting it over and over again, making Oikawa scream out his name. Grasping onto everything, he squirmed under Iwaizumi.

Oikawa came with one last push and Iwaizumi slowly kissed his neck before laying down next to him. Panting, Oikawa looked at him with a blush formed on his face. Chuckling, Iwaizumi pushed a strand of hair back and kissed his nose. He couldn't believe he didn't see this amazing person right in front of him and dated a greedy girl who wanted anything expensive.

"Be mine forever," Iwaizumi closed his eyes.

Oikawa was a bit taken aback by the statement. It wasn't even a question. Suddenly, he couldn't help but smile. His smile was uncontrollable.

"Only if you promise me," he said.

"Promise."