4 . M . 4 - Young

{Minecraft irl}

TW // Fighting, Violence, Beating, Murder, Death, Etc.

Notes \\ "All things come to pass with time"

Extra: another drabble, I'm still not fully okay

Take what you fucking get

————

"Tommy?" Tommy looked over his shoulder upon hearing someone call his name.

It was Wilbur, a large scar across his chest and smiling softly down at him.

"You're earlier than I was expecting." The blonde rubbed his seemingly permanently bruised eye as he looked at his brother.

"I'm sorry," Tommy muttered. Wilbur shook his head as he stepped forward.

Tommy let himself be pulled into the comforting embrace of his brother, Wilbur running a gentle hand through his hair.

"Don't be." Wilbur hummed, twirling his fingers through his hair as he kept him close.

Tommy let a few tears fall, not even caring to look at his surroundings as he gripped the back of Wilbur's long coat.

"I was scared," Tommy admitted, face buried into the crook of Wilbur's neck.

"I'm so, so proud of you Tommy. You did good." Wilbur hummed.

"I was so close to being out though." Tommy's left eye was swollen and bruised, nose bleeding. He would guess it was similar to how Wilbur had a huge gash in his chest, it was his last state before he died.

"You were, but you did all you could. That was enough." Wilbur wasn't one to comfort normally, but his little brother had just permanently died for crying out loud.

"I always knew I wasn't going to live that long, but it feels so wrong at this point." Wilbur didn't know what to say in response, but he knew he could still comfort his brother by letting him cry and holding him.

Tommy's body shook with his sobs, clinging desperately onto his older brother. He hadn't been able to hug anyone with this much comfort in so long, especially when he got stuck with Dream. It calmed his nerves immensely.

Tommy pulled away after a while and wiped his tear-covered face, "What exactly do you do when you're dead?"

"Well," Wilbur huffed out a laugh, "I've been stuck talking to Schlatt if that gives you any idea of what you can do in the afterlife."

"You've been talking to Schlatt this whole time? You sorry bastard." Wilbur scoffed at his little brother.

"'Sorry bastard'? You're gonna regret that child!"

————

Thoughts?

How're you?

Stay safe and I love y'all

- Arson