Part 2

Jack's POV

"Sir, please help her", I was overwhelmed by the fact that she was there, right in front of me after all these years. I called everyone on the way to the hospital. Hopefully they will arrive soon. I was holding her hand as the nurses were taking her into the ICU. "Stay Elsa, stay" I whispered as they told me to wait outside.

"jack, wait for me, will you? Slow down."  Elsa was chasing me. Her hair in a braid  was dancing behind her, the hem of her skirt floating slightly, knee high socks, black shoes. Though it was  snowing heavily, I could still see her  bright blue eyes looking at mine. Her  pink tinted lips curved upward at the corners, cheeks redder than usual due to the cold weather and her pale complexion. "Run slowly... Jack.... seriously."  Well, I guess I was too carried away, she was breathing heavily to catch some air. She grabbed the sleeve of my jacket and started walking at a normal pace taking glances behind her to make sure I don't run away again. "Els, the game of tag was fun you know, let's do it one more time. This is the last time, I promise." , I said. "No Jack, not now, classes are about to start in........2 MINS????" She shrieked and started running and I was just being dragged by her. 

Well, we did make it on time....barely. Anna, Hiccup (We call him Hic), Merida (Mer), Flynn, Punzie (Rapunzel) were all standing in front of the school gates. Elsa and I stepped in the school premises and just then the first warning bell rang. It means that the classes will be starting with in 10 mins. "Where were ya two? We've been waiting for you two for almost 25 mins now.", Mer said in her scottish accent and in an annoyed tone. "Somebody here suddenly wanted to play the game of tag.", Elsa said eyeing me from the corner of her eyes, I on the other hand put my hands up like 'I surrender' style smirking at her. Anna then huffs and tells us to get our  books and copies for our classes. Hic, Mer, Punzie and I have our lockers altogether side by side. We walk there together, I take my History book and copy and walk to my class saying " bye bye" to the others. I see Mer walking right behind me. Mer and I sit down, Mer on my  right and window on my left. Mer was trying to tame her red frizzy hair and failing continuously. Wait, is that- " Mer, did you try to comb your hair this morning? And break the comb?", I asked, how can her hair be so stubborn that it literally broke the comb? "Yeah but it wasn't me, Punzie tried to. I don't know how others wake up in the morning and comb or brush their hair. Punzie was just pulling my hair out of my scalp and could't even move the comb an inch." , She was really annoyed by what happened to her this morning. "Hahahaha, the combs still sticking to you hair." I laughed and informed her but she didn't even care to take it off. "Good morning students, let's start the class now, shall we?", Mrs. Snow greeted as she entered the class and our class began.

Punzie's POV

We were waiting in front of the school gates and waiting for Jack and Elsa. They were always close friends and we kind of shipped them, they just look so cute together. Though i had an average crush on Jack but now that I am Elsa's friend, I kinda pushed those feelings at the back of my mind. Other students were entering through the gates but those two were nowhere to be seen. "Where are the lovebirds?", Mer asked looking around for them. Anna was also looking for them and texting her sister Elsa. Hic sighed and the air in front of his mouth turned white as he exhaled. Flynn tried calling Jack but no luck. "Next time, we must keep them around us or they'll do something like this again. Can't risk it from tomorrow.", Flynn said. "Yeah, every time we let them separate themselves from us, they vanish into thin air and makes us worried sick.", Anna said typing crazily on her phone, maybe trying to reach Elsa. "I agree", Hic agreed putting his hands on his hip. Jack and Elsa just disappears when they are alone. Last year during the trip to Florida which is where Jack is from, Jack and Elsa decided to travel there together. We were deriving to Florida altogether however, midway Jack decided to prank us and went ahead of us. We were so worried, we thought something happened to them. When we reached to our hotel we tried to contact them but they wouldn't answer. If it wasn't for Elsa, we might've already involved police in this just because jack was pulling a prank on us. Jack was scolded by Elsa pretty bad when she saw how worried we were, Anna was even crying. Jack and Elsa always seems to drift into their own world when they are together. We sometimes tease them and say that they are too shy to reveal their feelings to each other but they always deny their feelings for each other and say they are just friends. 

"Let's get in for now, my hands are freezinggg", Flynn whined. Mer and I just rolled our eyes and agreed. Just as we were getting ready to turn back we got to see glimpse of very familiar platinum and silver hair. Looking close we see a girl literally dragging somebody behind her. "El.....wait, slow down", we started to hear faint voices but they gradually became clear as the two figures started to appear more clear. It is Elsa and Jack. Elsa's blush was vividly visible including her red nose, maybe because of the weather. Eyes were bright glowing glaciers and then appeared Jack from behind her which made my heart stop beating for a second. I noticed his silver-white hair unorganized as always, smirk plastered on his lips, calling out to Elsa to slow down and his electric blue eyes- "Snap out of it Punzie, stop." I mentally scolded myself as they approached us. "Geez, I just wanna have some shelter from all the snow now.", Flynn yelled ran ahead of us into the school building. Elsa said something about somebody referring to Jack that he wanted to play game of tag out of the blue and we all started laughing. "Can you believe I still have to drag him all the way to school when he wants to play tag. I mean we're in sophomore year and he is still like that. But then again i guess it suits him." Elsa chuckled and we laughed a little as we all started walking towards the school building. 

Hello, Author here. How was it? Sorry for the delay but from now on wards I'll try to upload the story as fast as possible. Really hope you guys liked it. I'll see you all in next chapter.

Have a good day ya'll and keep shipping Jelsa. Sayonara