sweet candy vixen

You found your vixen outfit that cheryl had left for you and tried it on. You were practicing on your own in the gym. Then you saw jughead standing in the hallway. "Hey y/n you look cute" he says. *LEMONYY*

"Thanks jug" you say Jughead walks up to you and grabs your hips you guys both stare at eachother and then he kisses you

Jughead walks up to you and grabs your hips you guys both stare at eachother and then he kisses you. You kiss him back. You guys start making out. You guys go into the locker rooms not breaking the kiss. He takes off your vixen outfit and can see you in your underwear and bra, you take off his shirt and pants, he pushes you down and kisses you and goes down to your neck, you sofly moan he takes off his boxers and takes off your underwear and thrusts himself into you. You moan with pleasure. Jughead goes in slowly. "Faster" you pleaded. He smirked and went in faster. When he was done he started kissing you again and went down to your pu$$y. He started licking it and playing with it. You moaned louder. After he was done you got dressed and he got dressed and you guys got up kissed and left.

You woke up and realized you were late for school you got the closest outfit you can find and put it on.