Dating

you walked into school. "Wow you look great y/n" cheryl said

"Thank you cher" you say
You walk past her and toni to the student lounge where you find betty, veronica and archie. "Hey um betty can we talk?" you say
Jughead glares at you confused while betty gets up and follows you into the hall

"So I know you dated Jug but I think I am in love with him, and I think he feels the same.." you say.

"Oh, well I guess it is okay if you guys date just don't be bitchy about it" betty says.

"No." you say and hug her. She hugs you back and you girls walk back into the lounge room you run to Jughead and kiss him. He kisses you back. "Did she say yes" he whispered.

"Yes" you say. You sit next to him and hold his hand. Betty glares at you. "Well me and archie kins better get going." veronica says. "Bye betty and y/n." veronica says and blows a kiss. Archie and veronica get up and leave. Jughead left the room. "Hey betty wanna come hang out with me and cheryl" you say.

"Um yea sure." betty says. You and betty walk out and see cheryl waiting in the hall.

"Hey girls, do you guys want to go down to pops" cheryl says.

"Yes" you say then look at betty.

"Oh yea sure" betty says.
You girls walk down to pops and find a booth. "What can I get for you young ladies?" pops says with delight.

"I would like a cherry berry shake with fries on the side please" cheryl says.

"I would like a chocolate milkshake please." you say.

"Hmm how about my usual a strawberry shake with fries." betty says

"Alright ladies your order will be here shortly" pops says and walks away.

"Anyways how are you doing y/n" cheryl asks.

"Im doing great! Thanks for asking cher, actually im with jughead now!!" you say
Cheryl stares for a moment.

"Girl I love you but why him?!" cheryl says while laughing. "No im just messing with you hes cool I guess." she says

"haha" you say.

"My head has been hurting all day I think im gonna go." betty says while getting her things and left. Then pops brings in the milkshakes and fries. Cheryl starts drinking her milkshake and eating her fries. You also drink your milkshake. Once you guys talked and were finished cheryl left and you decided you would take bettys milkshake and fries to her. You walked to bettys house and knocked on her door. "Hey y/n what are you doing here" betty said.

"Hey betty how are you doing? I saved your shake and fries for you. Here" you say while giving her the food and drink.

"I feel better actually! But really tired, i hope you have a goodnight y/n!" betty said happily.

"Oh ok goodnight bestie" you say

"Goodnight girl" she says and shuts the door. Your home is really far and jugheads home was not so you walked to his home. You knocked. "Hey y/n what are you doing here?"

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING LUV YOU