ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵘ ᵐᵃⁿ.... 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄!?!?

(Third person POV)

It has been around two weeks since everything... else had happened.

Dream hasn't gone back to l'manburg, or near it.

But she was starting to get bored, her dad's where too busy to have a break and be a family for a little, she, herself had to also do work, sure enough, not that much as the other two gods, but still.

She missed someone...

I need you man...

Maybe....

She got out of her bed and changed into something else that... weren't related to "godly" things.

So she simply grabed a pair of black shorts and a lime green hoodie, she got white socks that came uo to her knee and a pair of black shoes.

Realizing she didn't had her mask anymore, felt a bit exposed going out without it.

She sighed and ignored the feeling, as this wasn't going to be anything serious, she didn't got any weapons, just a few potions and with enough power over her realm, nothing should go wrong.

And so she made her way towards her only friend's house.

Where was it again....?
____________________________________

♕︎Technoblade's POV♕︎

I was with Ranboo in the living room reading a book that seemed interesting enough to distract me for atleast an hour, Ranboo was eating some soup infront of the fire place.

I heard something fall from my room, I turned towards Ranboo who looked at me confused.

I signaled him to follow me as I got my sword out and walked towards my room.

I slowly opened my door as I was a pile of blankets move around on my bed.

I sighed as I fully opened the door and turned on the light.

I walked to my bed as Ranboo STILL with the soup in hand looked at me confused.

I just smiled at him as I trew myself to the pile if blankets that had stoped moving, earning a giggle from in as it tried to squirm away.

I already knew who it was, just by the simple fact the nobody would actually break into his house, no one was dumb enough to do so.

Unless your Dream.

When I finally got up, I teared the blanket's out of her and not intentionally trew her out of bed, which caused both of us to start laughing.

"Are you okay?" I asked still laughing.

"Hehe N-Nooo I think i'm gonna cry!" She laughed which made me laugh even harder.

"Wait what?" I asked her trying to be serious but failing misserably.

"T-Techno i'm cryyinggg" I heard her wheeze.

"Well I need you to stop!" I tried to keep my posture as I huged her trying to get her to stop.

_______