.☆°.Chaos Trio.°◇.

^Third Person POV^

"You ready?" A voice whispered in the current dark room.

"As I will ever be green." A young man chuckled.

"Good."

As the two figures got closer to the door handle they heard a light noise that an old floor tile made.

Holding their breathes a bit, they twisted the handle.

Opening the door, a tall figure appeared, both the girl and the tall shadow yelled in pure fear, as the young man in red let out an monotone yell.

A moment of silence landed on the three.

"Dude what the heck?" The girl asked holding back an anxious laugh.

"Who are you!?" The shadow squealed.

"No time for introductions. We want to make an alliance." The girl cleared her voice.

"It's... It's four in the morning...! Couldn't it wait for the morning? And what are you doing in my house!?" The shadow asked.

Suddenly, a click was heard and the light was now on.

"What are you two doing here?" Three heads turned to the end of the hall way to see a tired yet ready to fight man.

None other that death's husband himself.

"Phil!"
"Dad!"
"Phil?"

"Give me on reason that I shouldn't tell the other where you are right now?" Phil stood tall, giving a very well known "dad stare".

"Because I am you're favorite and you wouldn't want to get me in trouble?" Techno asked.

The older man sighed.   

"Fine, just tell me what are you yelling in my house at four A.M." Phil looked at the others.

"We need him" Dream simply said pointing at Wilbur who still looked confused between Phil and the other two.

"Couldn't it wait for the morning? And you two aren't even allowed to go out yet, how did you even managed-?" Phil asked.

"Portals" Dream smiled.

"Yeah, remember me to tell you're dad to take those away next time you manage to get gro-"

"Ah! We don't say that word Phil! That is a bad word!" Dream looked at Phil with a serious face.

Phil looked done.

"Fine! You know what? Take him I am to tired to actually be responsible." Phil returned to his room.

"D-Dad!?" Will yelled in shook.

"Finally! Let's go." Techno smiled.

Dream pulled Wilbur by his yellow sweater and threw him to a freshly made portal.

"Let's go." Dream smirked as both gods walked in the portal.